[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who touched my TF2 thread?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Meet the Heavy.png (812KB, 1284x706px) Image search: [Google]
Meet the Heavy.png
812KB, 1284x706px
Who touched my TF2 thread?!
>>
File: 1486576425724.jpg (2MB, 1200x771px) Image search: [Google]
1486576425724.jpg
2MB, 1200x771px
Back in the golden years when it came to fighting classes, I was always more of a hit once or twice kind of fighter, logging thousands of hours in Scout, Soldier or Demo, but in the chaos of casual matchmaking play, there is something viscerally thrilling about mowing down half the enemy team as a Heavy, especially hopping around a corner with the minigun spooled up, and watching the enemies' aim twitch as they're not sure how to spend their last second alive.
>>
>>381675209
tl:dr
>>
>>381675209
I'm not much of a Heavy player, but the way you describe it really makes me want to go shoot people with a big gun.
>>
>>381674030
So, after all these years, who was it that actually touched his gun? Spy, scout, or who was it?

Also NEW MINIGUN WHEN REEEEEEEEE
>>
Your thread is ded. Not big surprise
>>
>>381674030
>Who touched my TF2 thread?!

Nobody, no one needs your shitty dead moba hat-jews simulator.
>>
>>381675970
>That Engineer in the webm
>He just starts swinging his wrench eventually
I love it when Engineers do this shit.

You're making me worried someone's going to post that fucking 7brothers shit.
>>
A long time ago, on the good ship xbox 360, demomen could TK if you shat grenades all over spawn and switched teams
>>
>>381676123
>moba
???
>>
Why hasn't the Ubersaw ever been nerfed to either 25% on kill or a smaller gain per hit? I like the weapon, but it's fucking ubiquitous.
>>
>>381676827
Same reason dead ringer still makes you immortal for being a bad spy.
Valve are shitters.
>>
>>381676827
It's so strong it's ridiculous, I mean you don't want to use it offensively obviously because that will get you killed, but when you need to defend yourself from a close range enemy like a spy or something, they're a free 50% Uber meter

>>381677350
That might change soon due to the next patch. Honestly I always call out DR shitters when I play
>>
>>381677350
Dead Ringer is getting hit with a nerf in the Pyro/Jungle update. Maybe it'll finally fix the problem of Spies being utterly fucking annoying to kill.
>>
>>381674030
>>>/vg/
kys cancer
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.