[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making a game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I was wondering who knows how to code and would like to join my small group who are making a graphic novel that will go along with the game! Everything is still being developed and ideas are still forming we just need this key player to really get our aspirations fully realized!
>>
ahahahahahahaahahhaahhahaha
>>
>>381673863
>draw something
>i can code guys!
retard
>>
Woah chill bruh, no need to use the R word I'm not coding I need a coder got everyone music 3 artist not including me (that art is mine) and 2 writers. Coding is a difficult thing to do and I know y'all find it funny but my project works out
>>
The way you draw clothing is boring, those ears are ugly. You aren't a good enough artist to sign your work. It's not a bad character design though. It could fit in pretty easily into some ancient shonen manga.
Aside from that anyone that might actually want to work with you in this situation would want to know more about the project than what the art might look like. Specifically how the game works, and in the case of the graphic novel they would want to see what the actual writing looks like. Also you should clearly state how many people are currently on the team and what their roles are. If you have a single person that can only be listed as an ideas guy then no one will be interested in working with you. Furthermore if planning has not yet reached a point where you can produce this information without even being slightly vague you aren't ready to seek out a coder.
>>
File: IMG_2446.jpg (80KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2446.jpg
80KB, 750x421px
I stated who's on the team in a later post I should've been more clear that was some art I did I'm not one of the artist here's the art one of my boys have done. I'm seeking a coder cuz I'm trying to have my full team the reason I haven't disclosed info is so it's not taken or used the novel vison is pretty much done and so are game concepts?
>>
>>381675895
>I haven't disclosed info is so it's not taken or used
This is obviously a bait thread but this is such a stupid mentality nonetheless. If people have no reason to join your team beyond blind faith then you're an idiot. Do a smaller project on your own first. That's how you build a resume. Then work your way up to larger projects with bigger teams.
>>
>>381674585
>that art is mine
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.