[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starfox Adventures for 3DS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (48KB, 640x419px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
48KB, 640x419px
I can't tell you who I am, but I have connections to Nintendo. They're making a

Starfox Adventures port for the 3DS. With it comes a few changes.

The Voice acting seems slightly different. Most lines are the same, but there are a few changes.
The Cheat Token Sidequest has some different rewards, such as concept art and developers log.
The test of fear has been made easier.
They've readded the boss battle with General Scales.
After beating the game, it will warp you back to before you do the final mission at Krazoa Palace, just in case you want to get things you've missed.
Upon completing the game for the first time, you get the ability to play as Krystal in another save file.
>>
YOUUU PAY THIISSS MUCH
>>
Krystal Game Mode

The beginning has Fox in his arwing chasing after Scales Galleon after it attacked him. After he boards the Galleon and explores, when Scales reveals him, Fox jumps off on his own to reboard his arwing. He's about to blast the Galleon, but his arwing is low on power, and he has to make an emergency landing.

At Krazoa Palace, he realizes his communication device is missing, and probably lost it when he tried reboarding his arwing. He explores the palace, though has trouble understanding the dino language, but gets verbal cues on where to go. Upon getting the first Krazoa spirit, Andross talks to him, which he regonizes the voice before getting trapped in the crystal.

Krystal is flying above Thorntail Hallow, and is ambushed by enemies, and drops her staff. She has to fight off a few enemies (this replaces the space cutscene in Fox's story). When She lands and goes to where the staff is, she also finds Fox's communication device, which Peppy responds to. Krystal talks to him, and agrees to help find Fox.

The story is mostly the same, save for Krystal being the protaginist.
>>
>>381668608
>The test of fear has been made easier
>They've readded the boss battle with General Scales
Ah yes, the old "I'm going to use frequent /v/ complaints as fluff for my totally-not-made-up 'insider' bait thread."
>>
Amiibo Stuff

Three new Amiibos introduced for this game. The Fox and Falco Smash Amiibo also work for the game. They each can be used once a day.

Fox and Trixie Amiibo - refules your staff powers
General Scales Amiibo - doubles damage dealt to you
Krystal Amiibo - Unlocks Krystal first time use, heals you completely every other time

Fox Smash Amiibo - Unlocks one of four random costumes for Fox or Krystal
Falco Smash Amiibo - Unlocks one of four random costumes for Trixie
>>
Costumes

Fox Costumes
64 Fox Outfit
Tribal Outfit
Zero Outfit
Captian Falcon Outfit

Krystal Costumes
Assult Outfit
Command Outfit
Kursed Outfit
Samus Outfit

Trixie Costumes
Royal Outfit
Mech Outfit
Guard Outfit
Yoshi Outfit
>>
> Rareware

kek
>>
You're dumb OP, this isn't remotely believable. Stop posting.
>>
I wish there was a way to properly filter "my uncle works at Nintendo" threads.
>>
>>381668608

This is complete and utter bullshit because Nintendo wouldn't bother adding in all that crap that was wrong about the old game in a new remake for the 3DS.

That said, I want it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.