[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overwatch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

>join competitive match
>last pick mercy as there are no other healers picked
>keep everyone topped up as much as possible, doing my job at first as best I can
>instalocked friendly soldier and reaper duo can't kill enemy pharmercy combo
>I get blown to shit constantly
>friendly dps die as a result
>autistic "WHERE ARE THE FUCKING HEALS?" over the microphone as the first round ends
>mention I was dead when they ask this at the time which is constantly the scenario since enemy pharah and mercy don't even die once in the first round
>second round begins
>they don't change characters
>"Retarded instalocking Mercy can't heal for shit, why do we always get retards on our teams" in all chat
>still say nothing the whole time
>Enemy team starts mentioning how shit our dps is for not being able to deal with the Pharah and Mercy whilst they wail on me and finally one other dps who swapped to Lucio
>"FUCKING SHIT HEALERS GO KILL YOURSELVES YOU FAGGOTS, WOW NO WONDER YOU DROPPED FROM PLAT IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE SHIT"
>lose second and third round
>enemy team throws salt into our dps wounds again
>literal "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE" over the mic from friendly dps, mentions of our SR again over the mic

Why is this game played by adult babies? It's not even a special time of day where it happens either, it's just constant. Maybe I keep dropping in SR because the shit people I get placed with can't learn to blame themselves sometimes.

Fuck this game.
>>
>>381660312
sounds like dota
I'm not lvl 25 yet
>>
>>381660312
Play TF2 if you want a good team game
>"dead game"
60,000 player average is not dead.
>>
>>381660312
Every competitive game ever.
>>
File: 1497318887436.png (482KB, 1000x967px) Image search: [Google]
1497318887436.png
482KB, 1000x967px
>>381660437
wouldn't surprise me, I guess any popular game has its collection of shitcunt players but yeah
>>381660458
I do play TF2 from time to time, used to play it a lot. At least people don't seem to take that game as seriously as Overwatch
>>
>>381660312
>playing mercy
>>
>>381660312
that's what you get in every game with match making rating numbers
a lot of people get into competitive just to feel good without the proper mindset
>>
>>381660643
>playing autistwatch at all
fixed
>>
>Competitive
>Mercy
>Not pre-made

No offense but you were begging for it. It is like bitching how you got wet after choosing to stand outside in the rain for a hour. Then don't fucking do it? Like you reap what you sow. Not saying they were right but you being as equally as retarded just to post it on 4chan doesn't exactly scream that you are a decent person either.
>>
>Another Overwatch bitch thread
Uninstall you delusional fucks, it's clear none of you are having fun
>>
>why does a game with waifus and cartoony art style appeal to man children

gee who knows
>>
REAPER IS OP

NERF HIM
>>
File: mercyface.gif (2MB, 350x245px) Image search: [Google]
mercyface.gif
2MB, 350x245px
>>381660312
This was my entire day as mercy except
>LOLOL LETS PICK REAPER CUZ HE GOT BUFFED
>enemy team has pharmercy that is invicible because MUH SHOTGUN

>every single round there is a fucking attack torb on my team
>if they arent on my team, they are on the enemy team throwing for them

>harambe jumps me
>everyone just completely ignores him right beside them and just lets him walk past and zap the ever living fuck out of me.
>pull out my pistol cause nobody will help me
>half-health him
>still nobody fucking shoots him and gets a free easy kill
>he kills me
>HOWTOFUCKINGPEEL.BAT
>HOWTODPSPEEL
>HOWTOTANKPEEL
>HOWTOANASLEEP
>autistic "WHERE ARE THE FUCKING HEALS?" over the microphone as the first round ends
>I look at my tab stats
>im gold everything except silver objective
Obviously my fault
>nobody yells at ana who is silver healing
>always my fault because HURR LMB HERO!!!!!!!!!

^every single fucking game ever
>>
File: 1498259245737.png (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498259245737.png
34KB, 400x400px
>>381662261
you aren't allowed to complain here, you were just asking for it
>>
File: 6b9co0.gif (1016KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
6b9co0.gif
1016KB, 500x271px
>>381662415
>>
>>381662973
>>
its never their fault
no matter how good youre doing, youre not doing enough.
if you die its not the teams fault.
if they die its all your fault.
your cooldowns are 0 and you can move across the map instantly, so you should be playing perfect.

Such is life trying to play support in team based games.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.