[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest /v/, how many controllers have you broken?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: broken-controller.jpg (83KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
broken-controller.jpg
83KB, 500x375px
Be honest /v/, how many controllers have you broken?
>>
>>381660209
0, I'm not actually autistic
>>
>>381660334
fpbp
>>
like 2 and only accidentally i can control my behaviour unlike you, you fucking mouth breathing 12 year old
>>
>>381660209
Only one, and that was because I didn't put it away before going to bed and ended up stepping on it when I got up to pee in the middle of the night.
>>
>>381660334
This. We're not all rage induced apes.
>>
>>381660209
my wired 360 controller is too worn out, I could repair the cord, but I can't be bothered.
I bought 2 spare controllers last year tho, so I'm set until I finally gather the courage to stop playing video games for good
>>
File: 1465903473004.png (45KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465903473004.png
45KB, 200x200px
>>381660334
>0, I'm not actually autistic

This, obviously.
>>
>>381660617
How fucking fat are you? Just put the fork down.
>>
File: 18275371522.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
18275371522.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
ive gone through about 10 controllers but I've never broken them out of anger. they just die every couple of years because of extensive use - my left button on my "good" ice blue ps4 controller now presses/holds down all the fucking time, gonna need a new one soon. thank god i have 2

when i was younger, i used to lose the pads on the analog sticks all the time from furiously spinning the sticks playing budokai - shit happened to like 4 controllers
>>
>>381660209
Much as I tried crushing my Genesis controller, none.
>>
A friend stepped on 1 and my ps3 controller won't recharge for whatever reason.

I don't break them in a fit of rage because only fucking idiots do that.
>>
>>381660334
this, if you broken a controller because you get mad at videogames amd not because you used it too much, you have mental problems
>>
The rubber pad under my SNES controller's dpad wore down enough that it's impossible to register anything but up on it. That's about it.
>>
>>381660830
That's actually just because the ps4 controller has shit build quality, I've gone through three for that same bullshit trigger failure.
>>
Fucking duel shock controllers are the stupidest pieces of shit.

They are made to be broken so you have to shell out money to replace it. It's weak enough to be broken by a 7 year old girl playing cooking mama or some shit.
>>
>>381660209
None, I'm not a monkey.
>>
>>381660209

> dog chewed through my last xbox controller cable

> can't find a new one in Canada for under $50

I'm so fucked off by this
>>
>>381660334
FPBP
>>
File: azeazedex.jpg (13KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
azeazedex.jpg
13KB, 306x165px
>>381660209
The others broke by themselves.
>>
I take out my rage on my leg instead
>>
>>381660209
1 but i fixed it, i broke it putting in custom buttons and i somehow pulled a ribbon cable out, but i was like 'no way i couldn't have pulled that out i must have damaged the contacts in there somewhere fuck' so i played with it broken for like 2 weeks until i finally thought to check the little compartment in there i didn't open the first time, and the other end was unplugged
>>
>>381661082

Just fix it dude
>>
>had the really cool TRON Xbox 360 controller
>mint condition
>dumbass mom lets the dog in my room one day
>dog apparently jumped up onto my desk and snatched the controller
>dpad is constantly pressed left and the left thumbstick is chewed to bits

You couldn't imagine my rage.
>>
>>381660209
I've only broken 4, I'm not some autist without self control like you are apparently.
>>
>>381660334
fpbp
>>
>>381660209
Normal people don't break their controllers, you retard. I had a PS2 control malfunction once, though.
>>
>>381660209
1, because i'm dumb and kept dropping it all the time, i'm a bit clumby.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.