[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you create an ability where you can erase time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: king_crimson_cover.jpg (283KB, 1468x1468px) Image search: [Google]
king_crimson_cover.jpg
283KB, 1468x1468px
How would you create an ability where you can erase time?
>>
I already did, it's called smoking weed.
>>
Have some power to conjure cosmic "strings" that represent time itself. Then I'd make some cuts with a pair of scissors of what place in time I want to erase.
>>
File: 1468782712088.png (28KB, 1038x826px) Image search: [Google]
1468782712088.png
28KB, 1038x826px
it just works
>>
CAT'S FOOT
IRON CLAW
>>
>>381660536
MIRROR SEARCHER'S CREAM NO MORE
>>
>>381659320
Exactly like KC so no one could understand what I was doing.
>>
>>381659663
Wait, wouldn't he still get shot?
>>
>>381661026
No because he can see the future.
>>
INNOCENTS RAPED WITH NAPALM FIRE
>>
>>381659320
You can do that just by time traveling
>>
>>381661026
No, the events that happened in between never existed so the moment of getting shot did not exist and the bullet skipped to its position after the erased time
>>
>>381659320
Quicksave/quickload as a game mechanic.
A roguelike called Caves of Qud has something like this in the form of a mental mutation called Precognition, which allows you to play forward like 30 turns and at the end of it you either decide to continue, or to return to the state of the game when you used the power.

Islands > Lizard > LTiA > Red > Discipline > SaBB > ITCOTCK > ITWoP > the rest
>>
>>381661412
>Quicksave/quickload as a game mechanic
Stalker?
>>
File: is this a loloss reference.png (402KB, 1038x826px) Image search: [Google]
is this a loloss reference.png
402KB, 1038x826px
>>381659663
>>
>>381659320
>How would you create an ability where you can erase time?
I would go back in time, then use my newly understood ability to erase the time required for the past-me to discover how to create the ability. That way, I don't need to worry too much about the details. I just instantly get the ability.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.