[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one should I get? Never played any metal gear game before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: which one.png (151KB, 953x408px) Image search: [Google]
which one.png
151KB, 953x408px
Which one should I get?

Never played any metal gear game before
>>
File: kMXeY.jpg (54KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
kMXeY.jpg
54KB, 720x540px
>>381658779
>>
Haven't played Rebirth or Mordor, but MGR and Marvel Super Heroes are outstanding. The latter is great even if you don't usually care about superhero stuff.
>>
>>381658779
Revengeance is the only one that isn't shit
>>
>>381659119
How are the other ones shit?
>>
>>381658779
Revengeance imo
>>
>>381658779
Don't play MGR before finishing MGS1-4.
Don't play MGS games out of release order.
>>
>>381659404
Then I'm buying Shadow of Mordor.
I'll emulate Mgs 1-3, what can I do about Mgs 4?
>>
>>381658779
Play MGS 1-4 before R. Buy it though and emulate the rest first. (Watch MGS4 if you have to)

Shadow of Mordor has a great and interesting battle system that remembers lots of stuff and has random technology, worth a play.

Binding of Issac Rebirth has some neat ideas but Ive never played it.

Lego * is always a funtime with other people especially if you love the franchise in question.
>>
File: muhdick2.gif (1MB, 276x232px) Image search: [Google]
muhdick2.gif
1MB, 276x232px
>>381659404

Fuck that, MGR can stand on it's own. It's one of my favorite games and I've only played MGS 1 and like 30 minutes of 2.
>>
>>381659548
>I'll emulate Mgs 1-3,
you can emulate MGS1 just fine, it being a PS1 game, but PS2 emulation still sucks ass, with MGS2-3 being some of the hardest to run of them all. You also NEED a DualShock2 or 3 to play MGS2 and 3 properly, as the games make active use of the pressure-sensitive face keys.

>what can I do about Mgs 4?
Buy a cheap, used PS3.
Which I'd really recommend doing; the MGS Legacy Collection would have ALL the main-series MG games up to the Peace Walker HD. That's eight games in total, for mere 30 bucks.
>>
>>381659119
>this shit taste
>>
>>381659783
With that mind set you could even play and enjoy MGS4 on its own, but boy would you be missing tons of cool stuff and the whole emotional connection with the events and characters.

All MG games are best played in release order. It becomes a personal journey of your own.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.