[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Nintendo still remembers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: aac5H57.jpg (27KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
aac5H57.jpg
27KB, 615x409px
Do you think Nintendo still remembers?
>>
Maybe? Doubt they care.
>>
I'm sure they remember, everyone knows the story. They just don't care.
>>
>>381658052
Probably. I know the other deal was basically to give Sony all the money but Nintendo should have made some more negotiations instead of jumping off.
>>
>>381658138
>Doubt they care
>>381658195
>They just don't care
do you honestly believe that?
Sony went from literally who in vidya, to stealing the cake of the two majors
>>
>>381658052
Sony took their disc based add on and are now taking Monster Hunter as well.
>>
>>381658052
They're probably glad. They would've gotten royally fucked by Sony if they had continued the partnership.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>381658052
>>
>>381658249

Yes, I do. Pretty sure they're just focused on making as much profit as possible now, rather than dwelling on the past.
>>
>>381658249
Why would they care? They wanted to go their own way. Did what they wanted to do. Im glad we have 2 great vidya companies now because of it, intead of just 1.
>>
>>381658483
If only their fans were as great of the companies.
>>
>>381658052
remember how sony stole the play station assests? probably. that's why nintendo destroyed them with the wii, ds, 3ds and will do with switch
sony deserves to die for ruining videogames
>>
>>381658249
Why the fuck would they dwell on shit from over two decades ago? They got shit to do.
>>
>>381658436
>>381658483
i understand your point
it is just that i miss the times when Nintendo had the best HW, and truly GOAT (SNES), and since the Sony deal shat the bed, they release crappy HW

>inb4 muh Gamecube was the most advanced of it's era
>>
>>381658568
Im great.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.