[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you lose all your money if you die now that's going too far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: hollow knight.jpg (82KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
hollow knight.jpg
82KB, 460x215px
>you lose all your money if you die

now that's going too far
>>
>>381657554
>you die
Just how, the game is piss easy in fights. The only difficult is a blind jump and end into a hole of poison. I am at 4th level now and i died once for a spike i didnt see.
>>
>>381657554
>You gain all your money back if you go to where you died.

I don't see a problem here....
>>
>>381658419
once you unlock the area to the right of dirtmouth you dont even need to go back also.
>>
>>381658498
I just picked it up the other night, beat the 2nd boss I guess, the lancer chick in Greenpath. Really enjoying it.
>>
>no instakill hazards or attacks
>can recover cash with rotten eggs
>game is pretty easy
>you don't really need money much anyways

It's actually pretty forgiving compared to souls games and their imitators
>>
There's not enough things to buy.
>>
>>381658586
GOTY f4m
>>
The lack of fast travel in this game made my piss boil. Trams and stag still had me spending too much time backtracking.

7/10.
>>
>>381659137
Also, obligatory fuck crystal palace. We moved past that after NES consoles.
>>
>>381658587
>>can recover cash with rotten eggs
I finished the game without this knowledge. Always tought was a key or a gift to give to someone.
>>
>>381660464
You're half right. The egg is the gift to someone and the key is how you unlock their house. The proper NPC is to the right of Dirtmouth.
>>
>>381659343
Do you mean crystal peak or white palace? Because both are great, but white palace is best.
>>
File: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (53KB, 256x330px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg
53KB, 256x330px
>>381657554
>you lose all your souls if you die

now that's going too far
>>
>>381657554
shill thread
>>
>>381657554
every single day this crap game
>>
>>381662874
indeed, which is why I'm going to counter-shill by praising this game as much as possible, fuck them
>>
HOLLLYYY shit I just got that soul container that you get from hitting invul bug while double jumping to the top...shit's hard as fuck
>>
>>381657554
You fell for the indeshit meme, when will you learn?
>>
File: tt.png (54KB, 554x250px) Image search: [Google]
tt.png
54KB, 554x250px
>>381663002
you should've seen two days ago
>>
Bought this in the sale and really enjoying it so far.
It is pretty easy though. I'm about 2-3 hours in and I haven't died once.
>>
>>381659343
this fucking area with that crystal fly with platformer and laser, fuck this area
>>
File: NANI wojak.jpg (93KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
NANI wojak.jpg
93KB, 633x758px
>lose your life if you die
>even if you play perfectly you still die at the end of the game
>>
You just gotta put it in the bank op : )
>>
>>381659137
Backtracking is the entire point of Metroidvanias. If they added fast travel you would probably enjoy it even less.
>>
>>381663379
It does get progressively more challenging, wait until you get to the dream bosses and the colosseum. But you're right in that people just suck at platforming and dodging rather than the game being particularly hard.
>>
>>381662874
thanks, you convinced me to buy this game
>>
>>381663284

I honestly believe its either that MaZe faggot false-flagging or someone attempting to troll him.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.