[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like this was the Zelda they had the least fun with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Zelda-Switch.jpg (307KB, 899x1455px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda-Switch.jpg
307KB, 899x1455px
Anyone else feel like this was the Zelda they had the least fun with?
>>
>>381653098
No, that's Wind Waker for me. No challenge, playing a song to do anything, and in general just a bad bad game.
>>
>>381653098
No anon you are the only faggot on the entire planet
>>
That would be Skyward Sword.
>>
No, best Zelda for me, going to do my second playthrough soon after my first one with 200+ hours.
>>
Hard Mode can't come soon enough
>>
>>381653098
No way, especially if you played Wind waker
Wind waker suffers all of BOTW's "problems" so if you don't like BOTW you would hate WW more
>>
Twilight princess for me, annoying to have to switch to wolf link every so often
>>
>>381653098
Its the most fun i've had with zelda since WW, so no.
>>
Naa. Fucking twilight was a snore fest for me. The music did a good job of keeping me in there tho, but something about all the dark colors in TP really made me sleepy. On top of that, story was boring, all characters were boring (midna being the only exception), dungeons are piss easy that most people just enter a brain-dead auto-pilot mode till the boss fight.

I think botw was pretty fun.
>>
Yes. It was a very empty game that was padded with repetitive gameplay. The item breaking was the worst edition to zelda.
>>
No. It's my favorite, surpassing a Link to the Past.
>>
and they say this place isn't nintengaf

DISGUSTING.
>>
File: 1498213268590.gif (819KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498213268590.gif
819KB, 400x300px
>>381653221

>wind waker
>in general a bad game

seems like you're mistaking your opinion with a fact anon
>>
File: 1498068526439.gif (2MB, 304x303px) Image search: [Google]
1498068526439.gif
2MB, 304x303px
Nope, had more fun than the first time I played OoT. Can't wait for the first DLC pack next week so I can start my second playthrough.
>>
I definitely believe this is the Zelda game that stands on it's own the least.

The few chances and new things it does are weighed down by various references to past games, whether by costume, characters or location names.
>>
File: botw.png (915KB, 711x766px) Image search: [Google]
botw.png
915KB, 711x766px
>>381653098
>stole ideas from other games, climbing from SoC, Ubi Towers etc.
>very repetitive and not much variety
>ugly as fuck
>terrible dubbing
>dungeons are not Zelda dungeons
>plot is weak
Why people are jizzing over it again?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.