[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Castlevania had the best castle? Which one had the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Castlevania Maps.png (251KB, 4672x1668px) Image search: [Google]
Castlevania Maps.png
251KB, 4672x1668px
Which Castlevania had the best castle? Which one had the best exploration and level design overall?
>>
>>381651004
why does everyone whine about the inverted castle in SotN? What was so bad about it?
>>
>>381652936
Some rooms just weren't designed for it.

It's like the sideways super metroid mod that's out there.
>>
File: 1492569441870.png (538KB, 672x928px) Image search: [Google]
1492569441870.png
538KB, 672x928px
This is Shanoa.
She is best girl.
Say something nice to her.
>>
Symphony's had the best atmosphere and gothic feel. Aria's was really good though, it had a really strange atmosphere. Like they had areas such as the very Japanese feeling Floating Garden, or the Inner Quarters. Especially that area where you go outside and there's no music, just the sounds of the wind and the weird swirling vortex of the eclipse.

Order of Ecclesia's would have been one of the best if it weren't for the copy paste everywhere.
>>
>>381653534
She's a STUPID DISCIPLE
>>381653714
Symphony's atmosphere is definitely the best it's so fucking good, especially where Crystal Teardrops and Departed Way play (forget the exact areas); those tracks just fit the areas so well. I think OoE and SoTN's feel the most like castles, which gives them points I'd say.
>>
>>381654086
>When you hear Dance of Pales, Wood Carving Partita, and Requiem for the Gods for the first time
All excellent songs that really help to set the mood of their respective areas.
>>
>>381652936
Finale Toccata.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.