[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: little.jpg (35KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
little.jpg
35KB, 460x215px
Is this game worth it?
>>
Eh. Not really. It has nice visuals and spooky atmosphere but it's incredibly short and most of the "puzzles" are just "push thing here so you can reach other thing" with some very easy stealth segments mixed in. One of the few games where you miss out on literally nothing be watching an LP.

Dunno what the new DLC adds but it might be worth it if you can get them together as a bundle.
>>
Yeah, Yoko Ono did a great job
>>
>>381643937
Just for reference. Did you play INIDE? Is it similar? Did you like INSIDE?
>>
How much are we talking about here? I pirated it and it has some great visuals, atmosphere, sound design and physics but the game's simple, easy and around 2-3 hours long if you take your time.
>>
>>381643645
depends on how much it costs. it's definitely an "atmospheric experience" more than a gameplay experience. if that's what you're into then it's cool
>>
>>381644017

I'm not the anon you are quoting, but I played through both games so I will answer.

It's similar to Inside, but imo it has better platforming and puzzle sections, and also it has some interesting stealth sections. I think Inside is more "artistic", while Little Nightmares has an atmosphere like some kind of Studio Ghibli horror movie.

LN obviously isn't hard, but it isn't braindead easy either - I had to repeat some sections a couple of times and spend sime time thinking how I should approach the situation. It's on the easy side, but I found it to be satysfing anyway.

The only thing I didn't like about LN is it's length - I think it took me around 4 hours. I tried to get all collectibles and uncover all the secrets and I recommend you do the same on your first playthrough.

The game is a weak 8/10 for me (Inside was 7/10 imo) and I'm really looking forward to DLCs now. If you enjoyed Inside I'm pretty sure you will also like LN. And if you like the artstyle and atmosphere in games is important to you, you might like it even more
>>
>>381643645
Its okay, in the artsy indie games I would give it a 7.5/10. I absolutely hated the optimization and controls. Its like there are invisible walls that spawn randomly so, your actions sometimes get interrupted as if you hit something, you have to press buttons again to send another input and continue your action. You also get stuck sometimes in the same manner, passing near an obstacle or trying to reach a 'next room hole' could make you suddenly stop running, that shit is annoying in chase sections.
>>
>>381645678
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind
>>
>>381643645
I would say no. It's interesting and it looks nice, but the gameplay itself isn't very fun and it's a bit too short.
>>
Additional chapters are coming.
You can buy a season pass.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.