[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT games you dropped specifically because of loading times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: killer instinct.jpg (322KB, 2513x1413px) Image search: [Google]
killer instinct.jpg
322KB, 2513x1413px
ITT games you dropped specifically because of loading times

I just can't take it. You navigate the menus with a delay, you have to wait anytime you want to customize your fighters, selecting your fighter has you wait because they use the actual models that have to get pulled up everytime you move around the character select screen, loading the actual match once you both pick your fighters takes forever, Arcade mode takes fucking forever and you have to do it THREE TIMES WITH EACH CHARACTER WHILE DOING SPECIFIC CHALLENGES.

And shadow lords. Good god almighty you can get in maybe a few matches in a 30 minute time frame. Because you enter a new menu or screen or enter a fight every 5 seconds and its 30-45 seconds of loading EVERY TIME inbetween each action. and this is a mode that is meant on you grinding out and fighting as much as possible and managing your team like an RPG at the base. It has ridiculous loading for EVERY FUCKING THING

I have no idea if the PC version loads stuff faster, but as an xbot my only hope is that the xbox one x somehow drastically reduces loading times or I am uninstall this shit for good. with a steam release and crossplay coming I really hope I don't have to do that though
>>
ritalin
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.