[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is it his turn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: trilogy.jpg (83KB, 483x591px) Image search: [Google]
trilogy.jpg
83KB, 483x591px
When is it his turn?
>>
>>381641387
He already had his turn.
>>
>>381641387
>Sanzaru

But why though? After what they did to Sly and Sonic, I wouldn't want them touching Spyro
>>
>>381641571
Was about to post this
I think if Crash does well (which I'm unsure about) this could come out. However Crash is well known more. So the chances of that happening seem slim, plus he already has his own game.
>>
Spyro was trash
>>
>>381641738
Wrong.
>>
>Spyro HD Collection is announced
>It's for the reboot trilogy instead of the original
how would you feel?
>>
>>381641738
>The best platformer on the ps1 is trash
summertime is in full swing
>>
>>381641387

both subway and spyro are forever ruined
>>
Spyro remakes would be much harder to do than Crash remakes since it relied on art style a hell of a lot more.

Crash changes a bit, but the general feel of the games is mostly the same: cartoony jungles, temples, rivers and time travel periods in the third one. Spyro NEEDS its artstyle fully intact, it lives or dies on its painting-esque Asthetic.

Personally I'd rather they just port the ps1 versions and bump up the resolution, fix ps1 wobbliness, remove LoD stuff, 16:9 compatibility, and restore the various botched soundtracks of Spyro 3. Nothing else could be done, except maybe better camera control (tied to right stick instead of L2/R2)
>>
>>381641675
> if crash does well
> which I'm unsure about

It's sold out of tons of online retailers and they keep ordering more stock. I don't think you understand how popular Crash was, EVERYONE played Crash as a kid and since it's a budget title a ton of people will just buy it for the nostalgia.

Plus it's being bundled with a Ps4 slim and Ratchet and Clank, they are after the young kids Audiance. Crash 1 might be a bit challenging for kids (took me over a year to finish when I was young), but Crash 3 especially is the perfect game for kids. Easy, variety in level types (little kids see this as a positive not a negative), recognisable time periods (Dino's, Pirates, Medieval! Kids love that shit).

It'll sell well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.