[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone playing the early access? This is going to die like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: swlsteam.png (145KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
swlsteam.png
145KB, 460x215px
Is anyone playing the early access?

This is going to die like the 1.0 version, isn't it
>>
File: ROSS HAS TO MAKE THE MOVIE.png (716KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ROSS HAS TO MAKE THE MOVIE.png
716KB, 1920x1080px
I know one person who's playing it... probably...
>>
>TSW let you choose jaw, nose, lips and eyes individually
>Legends only has "face" selection, various mishmashes of the aforementioned settings

>TSW let you pick which two weapons you wanted to start with
>Legends only gives you a choice of 8 or 9 specific weapon combinations, and finding the specific weapon type you want after starting is up to rng

>TSW let anything drop loot
>Legends only gives you loot as quest rewards and first time kills on bosses

And the combat system isn't even that different, really. Most weapons still seem to use a resource build/spend system, just with a different coat of paint. The "targeting reticle" barely changes anything - the way the game connects attacks with enemies is no different than before.

The most significant change I've noticed so far is that weapons now have on-hit effects, but they're miniscule. My sword has a 50% chance on hit to heal for 0.75% of my max health. Truly groundbreaking.
>>
>>381639313
Have no idea who marketed this game to Funcom. MMOs were dying at that point.
>>
I don't, but original TSW was fucking great. Lacked all the political bullshit, surprisingly, despite Tornquist being a huge SJW faggot. I enjoyed it. But I doubt I am going to play Legends. I am done with the game, have a lot of warm memories about it and probably better off this way.
>>
>>381639313
>grab the patcher
>stop about 30 minutes in because of bad feelings that it will suck
I was going to go AR/Ele and join the Illuminati, but I've been disappointed by so many MMOs I thought it would end the same.
>>
>>381639313
Just got my invite today. Is it worth it?
Will my character get reset when the game comes out?
>>
>>381643089
If it's early access, then probably not.

If it's beta then yeah, same happened in the original -- they wipe characters before the release.
>>
>>381643579
Ah, fuck that then. Might still download it just to see if the performance is any better though.
TsW ran like shit in Dx11 and even without it it didnt perform particularly well
>>
>>381643089
it's early access, not a beta. official launch in 2 days.
>>
>>381642897
If they didn't change/casualize the quests, it's absolutely worth playing. You have to figure out shit by yourself, no markers, no casual crap. Like some old school point and click adventure. I had to call my dad to help me decipher a morse code at one point. They even had built-in browser in the original so that you could google shit in game. Shit was so fun in the early days when you didn't have a walktrhough lying around for every quest. It was really satisfying when you were working with friends together and you finally crack that puzzle.
>>
>>381644045
Investigations seem the same so far, but they DID add a thing that highlights some environmental clues. I've only seen it once so far, but I was following a trail of blood and the blood spatters would light up periodically.
>>
>>381644045
That and the lore with the factions were the reasons I was going to pick it up. I think the reason I dropped it before even playing is because I can't find an online community for it unlike something such as Black Desert.
>>
>>381643780
OK. WIll it still work through the Steam version or do I need to install their client manually?
>>
>>381644684
needs the client from the website
>>
Can someone explain what is it?
What's the relationship and differences between this and TSW?
>>
I stumbled upon the trailer for SW:L and thought it looked interesting. I have no experience with the original though, and don't really want to try another mmo when I already have a ton of other stuff to catch up on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FJu4q_wDb4
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.