[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... is this thing dead or something?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pogo.jpg (199KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pogo.jpg
199KB, 1500x1000px
So... is this thing dead or something?
>>
Post one more fuckin Go thread and you'll find out you fuckin pussichu
>>
>>381638525
Yep
All devs fault too, taking to long to add to the game
Only pokeautist remain
>>
File: 145904454892.gif (313KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
145904454892.gif
313KB, 500x500px
>>381638525
No

It was never going to retain all the normie fad players that jumped on it at the beginning.

They made a boatload of money at the start and now just milks the hardcorefags still left like they originally expected.

I know your life is empty and desperately want to be validated by the failures of others, but maybe pick an easier target, like Tekken 7 or Nintendo.
>>
>>381638525
Honestly, they released an update for it, and it required me to sign in to my google account to download it and I just really didn't feel like it, so I went "meh".
>>
>>381638525
I used to think it was neat to see people playing, but now it's just sad.
>>
>>381638686
That projection
>>
normies only cared for the first 151, they never heard anything about generation 2 plus no PvP killed the hype
>>
pretty much. just a people trying to justify why its still good.
game was hyped way too much and the actual game was shit. its probably alright now, but it should had been released a year or 2 later with what fixes they had i guess.
>>
bitch why you walking around trying to get some exercise get a joystick get on YouTube and look up that shit faggot that game is dead anyway
>>
its also a phone game. I don't think this phone game will ever hold over 700+ models and other shitty data in the future. There's going to be a point where the developers will have too much on their hands
>>
>>381640824
>normies only cared for the first 151

it's normie to care about the other 500000+ pokemon.

first 151 is robot-tier.
>>
>>381641402
I 100000% disagree with that
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.