[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the FUCK was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: gabe-newell-arms-crossed.jpg (32KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
gabe-newell-arms-crossed.jpg
32KB, 500x310px
what the FUCK was his problem?
>>
Valve don't enjoy making Half Life and they want to be rid of the series.
>>
>>381637564
why not just sell the ip
>>
>>381637760
it's a money maker
>>
>>381637426
Multi-billionaire and that money's not going anywhere
Why try further?
>>
>>381638063
Not if you do literally nothing with it.
>>
>>381637426
Shut the fuck up. Gaben is BASED
>>
>battlenet/uplay/origin/rockstar social club don't have their fair share of 3rd party devs
>valve isn't pressured into making half-life 3 and thus can focus on turning TF2 and CSGO into gun painting games
>>
>>381638189
IPs are still worth sitting on even if you do nothing with them. You'd be surprised how many IPs publishers have stashed away.
>>
But seriously why doesn't he make games? Sony might be in first place for consoles but they didn't stop. Even ms puts new games on pc more than valve at this point

It's prob because they're a private company so no pressure from stockholders
>>
>>381638297
Sure, they can make money from residual sales of older titles, but if Gabe really wanted, he could license out the rights to make HL3 without giving up the rights to the first 2, he just doesn't give a fuck.
>>
were Steamboxes a flop? I've heard nothing about them since they released them
>>
>>381638469
What was the point of those things

Does anyone even use the steam controllers
>>
File: 1488682911272 - Copy.png (193KB, 889x681px) Image search: [Google]
1488682911272 - Copy.png
193KB, 889x681px
>>
>>381640137
hey don't look at me i shit on all DRM
>>
>>381638658
I can't imagine. Just thinking about playing on a controller that uses two notebook touchpads instead of 2 sticks is just... JUST
>>
>>381638265
Gaben WAS based. Now he just sells hats and sits on the money-making software of steam.
>>
Realizing that people are idiots and will willingly accept DRM that controls them just because it has sales.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.