[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is MKXL worth on PC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (11KB, 342x147px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 342x147px
I've seen some recent reviews saying that this game is buggy as shit. Is this game that bad on PC? If it is, what games do you recommend to someone new to fighting games?
>>
>>381635330
The PC port got fixed. It's great now. Maybe better than the console version now. It is graphically at least.
>>
>>381635448
hows the online community if I may ask? Is it still kicking?
>>
>>381635330
for 15.99 hell yes. you can always find games, but the playerbase isnt the biggest. youll either play alot of noobs or get your shit kicked in till you git gud.
its a hard learning curve because of this, but your better off for it.
runs on a fucking toaster too.
source: i have a toaster
g3258 @4.8ghz and a gtx 660.
>>
>>381635524
I have no idea, but the bulk of players it probably still had left after it was intially buggy likely moved on to injustice 2.
>>
>>381635330
>>381635524
The online community is still holding on by a thread.

Every problem people had with it was fixed.

Visually, there's more going on on the PC version, but in terms of anti-aliasing, I think the console version is superior. The PC version just looks like Vaseline was smeared over everything, so I just leave it off.
>>
>>381635524
800 or so online, but pc is never getting mkxl so youre better off just getting the console version
unless you want to play with even less russians while cucked from the rest of the new characters
>>
>>381636931
Mkxl is on pc you nut for brain. Eith ggpo and all that good stuff
>>
>>381636931
>living under a rock this hard
>>
>>381635448
>the pc port got fixed
source. last i heard they didnt het the last patch.

>>381635330
its pretty bad player count wise, to the point that injustice 2 didnt even get a port. might want to look up the dates for the last updates on both steam on consoles
>>
>>381638792
How hard can it be to go to the store page
>>
>>381638792
Is this bait?
Qloc fixed that in October of last year, and this isn't exactly the first topic about this is on this site.
>>
>>381638792
>>
>>381635330
It's a fine port now. It's dead as fuck though. It'll have a playerbase spike for 1-2 weeks due to the sale then die off again. Any of the "big" FG's right now (SF5, GG Rev2, Injustice 2) except Tekken are fine beginner games. Good enough tutorials and/or easy basics with a healthy playerbase. Tekken 7 is fun but has almost no tutorial and is difficult to get in to without a prior grasp of fighting game basics
>>
>>381641750
>prior grasp of fighting games
Unless those fighting games are 3D fighters, like Virtua or Soul Calibur; or even better, previous Tekken games.

You will suck horribly if all you've played is 2D games like Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter/INJ2/Guilty Gear.
>>
>>381641935
Not necessarily, you'd still have the advantage of knowing how frame data works (and how to apply it) and general footsies/neutral which is a massive part of Tekken. I made the switch after only play MK/INJ/GG and am adapting alright. The biggest thing holding me back is consistent KBD, everything else is just from a lack of playing i.e memorizing high/low strings. It's a harder switch than say SF to GG, but it's not that bad.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.