[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ffxv_ardyn.jpg (54KB, 765x765px) Image search: [Google]
ffxv_ardyn.jpg
54KB, 765x765px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
He wanted to give Gentiana hot dickings but she was ice cold.
>>
>>381628695
Damn..
>>
>>381628507
Lousy with demons
>>
File: DcoAvTa.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
DcoAvTa.gif
2MB, 380x285px
He realised God was a lie and dedicated himself to revealing the truth.
>>
>>381628507
The 6 fucked him over, and then his brother fucked him over even more.
>>
>>381628507
I know this is meant to be a shitposting thread but I'm going to give a real answer because I loved Ardyne.

He sacrificed his body and soul to save the world and was ostracized and banished by the people he saved. Honestly a pretty good reason to want to kill everyone. Not to mention he was basically sharing his body and mind with thousands of demons which slowly tainted his mind further and further.

FFXV had a lot of issues, but Ardyne probably dethroned Kuja as my favorite FF villain. He had a good motive and plan, his backstory effectively explained why he was so stupidly powerful without stretching logic too far, and he completely succeeded in his schemes. Not to mention I think he has a great design. 10/10 villain, 8/10 game.
>>
>>381629517
This was not meant to be a shitposting thread. I just beat the game last night and I don't really understand the mans deal. There is so many things not clear in the game and ardyn is one of them. The last area with the ifrit and ardyn fight was awesome.
>>
>>381628507

Underwritten, and in a terrible game.
>>
>>381629780
Arden's story is explained by Arden in chapter 13, then explained again by Bahamut, and then explained AGAIN by Arden in the last battle with him
>>
>>381629780
Yeah, one of my issues with FFXV is that it really does have a 10/10 story, but they didn't tell it very clearly. Everything you need is in the game, but they decided to tell it very subtly with small hints and symbolism a lot of the time instead of just telling you. I don't think that worked out too well.

I was confused after finishing it as well and had to go online to understand everything. There are some great youtube videos that lay everything out very clearly, and it's an amazing story when it all comes together. I do think it is straight up bad game design when players have to do that to understand it, though.

I gave the cliff notes in my post above, but you should really check youtube as it's a big story and typing it all here would be a pain.

If I remember right FF Peasant laid it out pretty well here, haven't watched this in months though, I hope it's the right one.

https://youtu.be/gpEY3vVUAtY
>>
File: double kek deluxe.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
double kek deluxe.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>381630346
>10/10 story,
>>
Episode Prompto /soon/ brothers

You guys excited? Episode Gladio was cool if a bit short
>>
>>381629517
That is what makes me sad about Ardyne. He is actually a pretty great character with a lot of potential, but the game does such a poor job explaining any of it outside side stuff that he feels underused.
>>
>>381630346
Cool video, thank you.

>>381631537

Yeah now I kinda wish I voted for ardyns past instead. Hopefully that comes out at some point.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.