[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are left handed people supposed to play this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

How are left handed people supposed to play this?
>>
>>381626980
By ceasing to be freaks and using their right hand like normal people.
>>
>>381626980
I just used it the normal way. Pretty much everything I do with my hand is with my right except for when I write.
>>
>>381626980
By trying it out for a couple hours and trading it in for a different game
>>
File: a_reddit_user.png (105KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
a_reddit_user.png
105KB, 500x375px
>>381626980
What is this autism?
I'm left handed and I use a right handed mouse 24 fucking 7
Sage
>>
>>381626980
Subhumans shouldn't be playing videogames anyway.
>>
>>381628251
It's easier to jack off at the computer with your left hand anyway.
>>
I'm left handed and this is my favorite handheld game ever made. I just played it like any right handed person would and it was only a little uncomfortable and I may only have a little carpel tunnel.

Sakurai done good.

The soundtrack, the characters, the voice acting, and most of the gameplay is all on point.
>>
Hell dude I'm left handed and I just used my right it's not that hard I cleared every chapter on 9 with that shit
>>
>>381628546
I'm right handed and always jack with my left.
>>
>>381629753
my nigga

i do everything with my right, except polishing my scepter
>>
File: 1086014119.jpg (27KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
1086014119.jpg
27KB, 480x342px
The game has a fucking left-handed mode.

Are all of you intentionally being retarded or has no one actually played the game before?
>>
Apparently this game comes a plastic thing to make it easier to play? How does it even work? Are the controls that fucked?
>>
>game has left handed option
>just mirrors the controls to use the buttons for movement
>lefties bitch about not being able to use the stick
>"wah buttons make the game too hard", ect
>had grip addons to give them the option of the stick
>still bitch
>high level of play was all about constantly spamming dashes and not running
>buttons made this easier compared to the stick
>lefties were just shitters all along
>>
>>381626980
Buy a left-handed DS
>>
>>381626980
And I wonder why right handed people would even want to play this shit
>>
Lefty here

Circle Pad Pro saves lives and hands
>>
Adapt. Your body will thank you for learning ambidextrous habits anyway.
>>
>>381632252

The stand is bullshit, throw it away. It was put in after baby journalists whined about their weak wrists hurting to shut them up. I have never used it once after trying it and realizing what a useless piece of shit it is.
>>
New Kid Icarus when?
>>
>>381629753
Patrician.
>>
>>381632695
When they stop forcing Sakurai to make more Smash.
His non-smash games are great and he's said he doesn't like working on sequels, just let someone else direct Smash, I want more Sakurai games fuck Nintendo for being financially smart.
>>
>>381633645
You don't think video games are just "made" by one single person the same way paintings are, do you?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.