[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you guys think of Saints Row 4?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: o2rFE5fXP9qxM5yhAoTwaR[1].jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
o2rFE5fXP9qxM5yhAoTwaR[1].jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
So what do you guys think of Saints Row 4?
>>
>>381624330
shit game
>>
s'alright but multiplayer is frustrating, which sucks because mp is one of the best parts of sr games. it's got all sorts of bugs and little things that piss me off.
>>
After all that's said and done, it really needs mods to improve the experience, replace the cybernetic look of buildings and water to something more realistic.

Speaking of mods, could someone with access to SR4's workshop mods share that crib mod, I can't get it myself for obvious reasons
>>
>>381624480
I said 4, not 3
>>
>>381626080
3 > 4
>>
>>381624330
pretty fun
>>
>>381624330
It's dogshit, even more so than 3. These games suck my ballsack.
>>
>>381624330

By the 4th entry the series was long gone.

1 was practically edgelord realism tryhard.

2 was 1 but with a little bit of self-awareness and more focus on having fun.

3 was over the line and turned itself into Not Another GTA Clone.

4 was all 3 was and much much worse as the devs seemed to think that the mistake of 3 was not turning the retardation high enough.
>>
>>381625073
Pretty sure everyone here pirated the game so you're better off asking elsewhere
>>
>>381624330
Best Matrix game
>>
>>381626320
t. Flippy
>>
>>381626374
sr1 has lots of goofy shit, eg the four times the protag opens his mouth the entire game
>>
It's kind of a shame that they went the goofy route with this series. I thought that Saints Row 2 was really solid in its more serious moments, such as when Carlos is killed or when you bury the Yakuza guy alive. Shame we won't get those moments back.

"Holding out for a hero" in SR3 almost redeemed that game; it was so good.

Also, SR4 fucking sucks ass
>>
It was fun.2 was the best.
>>
>>381627327
Who?
>>
>>381624330
Was kind of a let down. If they had the time i would have wanted it to take place all over the world. You personally as president go to other countries capital to set up new chapters as the saints. Then the aliens attack and you lead the earth in a united effort to fight them
>>
2 > 4 >3=1
The only correct ranking of the series
>>
File: the hardest choice.jpg (155KB, 1280x625px) Image search: [Google]
the hardest choice.jpg
155KB, 1280x625px
>>381624330
the intro was amazing and the game itself was hilarious

I remember one time /v/ got into a legitimate debate over pic related
>>
Kinzie > Asha > Shaundi
>>
>>381630119
This isn't up for debate.
If you ended world hunger, our overpopulation problem would get even worse.
Curing cancer has no downsides.
>>
3 and 4 are trash.
>>
>>381630313
Cancer is responsible for like 12% of the global death rates per annum. Curing cancer would make overpopulation way worse than ending hunger.
>>
>>381630313
>Curing cancer has no downsides.

true, but curing cancer also has much smaller and less immediate upsides considering that it affects less people and is harder to get than it is to be hungry
>>
>>381630313
>>381630602
>>381630619
>Not just curing cancer for your own sake
>>
>>381624330
It was funny and fun to play. Bretty gud.
>>
Pretty solid desu, if they followed the same formula like they did for 3 it would have been ass for sure but at least the gameplay was fun.
>>
Sucked couldn't even ply much. I'm. Drunk in a trunk
>>
>>381630753
I'm not too worried about my odds of getting cancer, I don't think either problem affects me too much
>>
>>381631101
Maybe not while you're young. Once you're older, cancer becomes a real threat.

Plus, it could happen to any of your loved ones, much more likely than starving to death
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.