[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever see another Tenchu game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Tenchu_logo.png (13KB, 414x151px) Image search: [Google]
Tenchu_logo.png
13KB, 414x151px
Will we ever see another Tenchu game?
>>
File: 1462917786687.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462917786687.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>381623148
no
best stealth series is ded
>>
>>381623148
Don't remind me anon...

Its such a fucking shame.
>>
>>381623285
Wouldn't go that far. I just booted it up a month or so ago for PS1 and its a fucking trainwreck

>Those stealth mechanics
>Shittiest draw distance on a STEALTH GAME
>hardly any way to sneak past enemies since the levels are so open

Thats not to say they can't reboot the series though.
>>
>>381623676
>old game is old so it's bad
WHAT THE LE FUCK OLD GAMES SUCK A**
>>
>>381623807
I knew you'd say that and thats why I said theres no reason why they can't reboot the series.

And thats not saying much since the game hardly changed with sequels and still had the same problems.
>>
>>381623676
WAIT A SEC! Are you saying that a ps1 game looks... dated?! No way bro
>>
>>381623676
Tenchu 1 did have shit controls but the rest were vastly improved
>>
Tenchu Z was cool. I would be happy with a remaster of that for PC.
>>
>>381624172
wtf?! it was easily the worst in the series
>>
File: shamfur dispray.jpg (40KB, 260x394px) Image search: [Google]
shamfur dispray.jpg
40KB, 260x394px
>>381623886

I disagree, draw distance becomes a thing of the past with tench 3 on ps2. You get sweet items from completing levels with grandmaster, and get new moves from having a particular ammount of stealth kills. Great soundtrack, pretty good characters. Stealth mechanics aren't anything SPECTACULAR but still pretty interesting and unique enough to hold it's own ground. Such as hiding on the roof in a room and waiting for npcs, or using animal sounds to attract the enemy, traps and wall jumping also add more depth to combat.

Maybe Tenchu isn't the best stealth game ever made, but I'd argue it's fucking up there as one of the bests, and it's a fucking shame we aren't getting a new one.
>>
>>381623148
I need another from tenchu with hundreds of different tools and costumes and multiplayer. I need it.
>>
>>381624410
>Stand in an empty room in tenchu 1
>Get spotted
Tenchu had problems.
>>
Mark of the Ninja and Aragami. Especially Aragami. Both are on sale on steam right now and you can get both for less than $15.
>>
>>381623676
kek what a fag

Git gud son
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.