[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*camps in a shed for 30 minutes* *shoots you in the back* psst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 2131242365.jpg (49KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
2131242365.jpg
49KB, 460x215px
*camps in a shed for 30 minutes*
*shoots you in the back*

psst nuttin personnel kid
>>
>playing twitch bait

whoa..
>>
>think i'm pretty decent at this game
>notice i'm rank 1300 on the duo's leaderboard
>start thinking i'm pretty good at this game
>can't win a single game anymore since

DAE have the yips? how to break the losing streak
>>
>>381623067
stop trying, the game is 95% RNG
>>
>>381622869
>getting killed by the average shed gamer
For shame.
>>
>3rd person shooter
>multiplayer
Pick one
>>
>>381623563
happens to everyone plen
>>
>Tries to walk into building that didn't load yet
>Shot

Great game :3
>>
lost my taste for twitchy shooters. even rs2 is a bit too fast for my preferred pace.
>>
>>381624669
>anon is this retarded
>>
It's pretty fun to play with friends though.
>>
What makes this game different from all the streamerbait battle royale type games?
>>
They really need to fix the camper shit. ruins solo. so many vaginas just hiding
>>
>>381625627
>twitchy
in what possible way?
>>
File: 1407697901132.gif (3MB, 240x234px) Image search: [Google]
1407697901132.gif
3MB, 240x234px
>Playing twitch bait
>>
>>381625793
Isn't that the whole point of the red zone and the play area?
>>
>>381625832
maybe the wrong word, it's just not for me.
>>
>>381625907
redzone won't kill you if you're in a building
play area does an ok job
>>
File: 1450034177319.jpg (320KB, 702x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1450034177319.jpg
320KB, 702x1118px
>VSS Vintorez
>9mm
>>
>>381625907
Red zone doesn't kill people in-doors and most people can run through it without dying. If anything, it encourages holing up inside your building. There's a small chance an explosion can blow up the doors off a building though.
The only good part of it is the noise it makes can mask footsteps and doors opening.
The blue zone is okay since you can pin someone down to force them to move with the zone, but RNG can also be in their favor and they could never move at all.
>>
>>381625832

How is it not twitch? Its 3rd person call of duty with an inventory. You think just because there are massive stretches of boredom in the game its not a twitch based game?
>>
>>381626281
yea, that's realistic.

the only shame is that they didn't incorporate the fact that it's good against body armor.

would be a useful buff
>>
>>381623067
you've become complacent and don't try as hard now that you think too highly of yourself
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.