[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Wizardry_8_box.jpg (18KB, 250x321px) Image search: [Google]
Wizardry_8_box.jpg
18KB, 250x321px
What am I in for?
>>
>>381622738
Hordes of Minotaurs ready to rape you at a moments notice. Oh and you NEED at least 1 male party member or you are FUCKED
>>
>>381622868
Why's that? The male thing, I mean. I've had sex before so I don't typically create all-girl video game parties but I'm still curious.
>>
>>381623264
One of the story quests requires a male sacrifice and no the cool robot you can get you to join you doesn't count.
>>
>>381623471
Robot? I thought Wizardry was straight up D&D style.
>>
>>381622738
Gregor.
>>
A fair amount of restarting as you figure out how things work
>>
>>381623657
Later wizardry titles get weird, for example 8 starts because your spaceship crashed and one of the factions is creepy space aliens with their own high tech base and spaceship
>>
>>381624049
And furries too I see.
>>
>>381624249
Aren't the furries from D&D?
>>
>>381624049
>>381623657
I'm personally not a fan of 6-8's forays into science fiction and furries

5 is peak wizardry in my opinion
>>
>>381624306
Uhh...not as PC races, unless it was added in a specific campaign setting. Which is possible.
>>381624385
How old is 5? Is that 8-bit? Not that that's necessarily a turnoff (I'm 36 so I've played lots of old games), just curious.
>>
>>381624249
Wizards & Warriors (I think) had the superior beast race, anthro elephants
>>
>>381624657

5 would be 16-bit, since it was on the snes. The Japanese snes version is the best iirc
>>
>>381623471
What?

You can sacrifice a female character, but you have to previously remove from the party any male NPC. If you try to sacrifice a female while a male NPC is in there, like the rogue from the start (just an example), the npc will refuse, and the big gal will reply your female pc isn't a suitable sacrifice.

However, if there are no males PC or NPC, the big gal will take the sacrifice and the story will progress as usual. However, don't expect some clever comment from the female PC after the "fade to black" scene. "It was an extraordinary... exchange of ideas".

Also, there's a way to bypass this requirement, but is kind of hard to pull it.

You have to sacrifice a PC to join the order and be able to use the gate to bypass the rocks blocking the access to ascension peak. However, I don't remember the exact details,
there's an event that triggers an avalanche that blocks the access. Is possible to climb ascension peak before said event (although, obviously, the access to the final stages is disabled), cast a portal spell in there, and once the story requires to go back, use the portal previously placed in there.

However, many of the monsters in the way are pretty strong, so grinding is required, which more likely than not will trigger the avalanche.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.