[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[RUMOR] - Nintendo Switch Virtual Console details.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Virtual Console.jpg (77KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
Virtual Console.jpg
77KB, 960x539px
One of the questions that a lot of people who had Nintendo consoles and got the Switch wondered where the Switch Virtual Console would be? Well, according to some anonymous sources of mine, the Virtual Console Switch will come a little different from what we were accustomed to. And I'll say a little more about it below:

First of all, the Virtual Console Switch will not be the traditional way we know it, but rather as a streaming of old games including from various platforms Nintendo and other companies. Among them are: NES, SNES, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii, GameBoy, GameBoy Advanced, TurboGraphix 16 (PC Engine) and Atari 2600. Being divided up to 5 games per platform per month.

I was told that the Switch Virtual Console will not have online, other than the Nintendo Classic Games, which has an online NES and SNES game system.

Nintendo tried to call SEGA for a partnership, but she said she wants to focus on her own Streaming for mobile phones first, the SEGA Foever.

And finally, I was told that 1 month of Virtual Console will cost $ 29.99, 3 months will cost $ 39.99 and 1 year will cost $ 59.99, and that it may be announced during a Direct.
>>
>>381619228
I'd rather just ask Laura K. Buzz about this, she is going to reveal the real information eventually anyways.
>>
>>381619228
Sega Forever isn't a streaming service though, its just a bunch of there games ported to Android and IOS
>>
>>381619228
that is super expensive and only 5 games is a complete joke.
>>
>>381619561
Tattoo when?
>>
>>381619228
>according to some anonymous sources of mine,
stopped reading there
>>
>>381619561
Why do people even trust him anymore
>>
dont respond
>>
That's super expensive, to the point where it's unbelievable. 2/10.
>>
>>381619228
>Switch virtual console
>You have to re-buy your old virtual console games again
I'd believe it.
>>
>>381619228
Streaming as in OnLive video streaming or as in Netlixesque access? Because if it's the former that's turbo bullshit. $60 a year to play NES games with input lag? lmao
>>
i would have believed you pre-e3, since nintendo is retarded, and this is retarded, but not anymore. fuck you op, suck a dick.
>>
>>381619228
It makes zero sense to stream old games considering their file size.
>>
>>381619228
That kind of pricing for streaming 30 year old games is ludicrous.
>>
This was fake when Op mentioned that Sega Forever is a streaming service

Don't reply to this shitty thread
>>
>>381619228
Are you the anon who made a site?
>>
>>381620680

Well he was right about the Mario+Rabbids game.
>>
>>381621698
And....?
>>
>>381621698
and completely wrong about so many other things

I wish i had that image that listed them
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.