[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you make a better asscreed game than ubisoft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: header.jpg (127KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
127KB, 460x215px
>when you make a better asscreed game than ubisoft
>>
This game was shit tho
>>
>>381617228
worth 4 dollars desu senpai

Got all the DLC too, it's got the best and most varied combat out of all the "freeflow combat" games
>>
>>381617583
oh and it runs really well, you can max it out and stay over 100 fps on most decent systems
>>
File: 1302241500530.jpg (35KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1302241500530.jpg
35KB, 600x300px
Chaining shadow strikes is the fucking coolest, funnest way to quickly travel across a map or clear an area of sentries in literally any asscreed bamham style open world game. This is fact.
>>
>>381617158
i liked this one better
>>
File: 1498244455983.jpg (33KB, 480x552px) Image search: [Google]
1498244455983.jpg
33KB, 480x552px
>>381617228
It's pretty fun, content filled, good voice acting, good AAA quality that I don't see a lot of these days. Actually seems like the devs put some effort forth considering this game hinges on it's combat/stealth mechanic. Though stealth can be a bit shallow at times.

No idea what you're on about. Not everything needs a super strong narrative. Game's solid and it's only like 5 bucks for it + the DLC.
>>
Have not played this, but very exciting for Shadow of War
>>
Pretty impressive that the biggest complaint about the game was about the QTE end boss
>>
>>381617228
I had a pretty good time
>>
File: 20170623160506_1.jpg (367KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170623160506_1.jpg
367KB, 1920x1080px
you can only make mordor look so good
>>
>>381619473

not who youre replying to, but the gameplay was just too repetitive, and not in a good way. i love lotr and i heard plenty of good things but at the end of the day i just didnt maintain the motivation to keep playing
>>
Its got a minor amount of asscreed mechanics but they aren't that comparable. A pile of shit with some febreeze sprayed on it is better than assassin's creed
>>
>>381617158
Game's shit cuz it's too easy. Nemesis system is dope.
>>
Shadow of Mordor was so fucking boring I dropped the game about three hours in. Repetitive is not a word I like to use when describing games but whew boy this one takes the cake.
>>
>>381621224
This and also this, I actually feel like I'm killing a real asshole in this game
>>
>>381621310
Wouldn't be bad if it wasn't so easy. They made it too casual.
>>
>>381621527
>>381621310
That's because the difficulty spikes later in the game, the story isn't even the part of the game everyone likes you fuckin nerds lol
>>
>>381621125
I thought the game play had a lot of neat features put onto it. They seemed to put care into each skill tree and the power mechanic is pretty fun to mess around with too. Though if it's not your style than that's fair.
>>
>>381617158
>>381618073
>when you make everything Bamham
>>
>>381617158
desu I think the combat is super boring especially if you have already played the arkham series. I think the strong points of this game is the price point and the nemesis system.
>>
>Batman combat
Nah

Also, could they have just made a Middle Earth game and not a MORDOR game? The environment is so fucking bland and the level design really poor.
>>
I'm not denying that it's better than Assassin's Creed but it's still shit.
>>
>>381621619
I 100%'d the game, you dumb nigger. Literally every achievement.

The games too easy and you can fucking neck yourself. I fucking hate retarded fanboys.
>>
>>381617158
Pretty good for what I was suspecting. I liked the earlier parts of the game where you were less overpowered and had to strategize more when you fought a strong nemesis. When the second half started you were too strong to need a plan.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.