[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did this game fail? It was fun as shit and a breath of fresh air.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Why did this game fail? It was fun as shit and a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>381616857
I remember making new accounts to play the trail on ps3 the game was pretty fun.
>>
>>381616857
Because FPS is a saturated genre.
>>
It was call of duty with a joker skin.
>>
>>381616857
>single biggest competitor in the market is free to play
>I know, let's make our brand new game pay to play AND add microtransactions!
>>
I stopped playing because there were just too many fags with autoaim snipers and divebomb fatties.
>>
>>381616857
my friend used to shit on this game and say it's a tf2 clone.

I fucking loved gotham city imposters, I was really good at it on ps3.

now i have a pc, fuck tf2
>>
>>381617202
isn't it hacked to shit on pc? last time I played it I thought there was a bunch of them.
>>
>>381616857
I played it on ps3, I remember I had a rollerskate samurai build and a flying muscle guy with machine gun build
>>
>>381617340
i haven't played on pc. I only ever played back in the day on ps3.

I really liked everything about this game though, there was a lot of different ways you could play effectively, but the flying big guy bombing was kinda OP from what I remember.
>>
>>381616857
I love this game and I still do, it's just in a state where there's not enough people online to warrant me actually playing it, and its laggy as fuck. It was fun though. Buccaneer was the best, and I had gold camo for it. For some reason I lost all my items. Not sure why that happened
>>
it ran like shit and the matchmaking barely worked. i doubt they fixed this when it went free to play because i hear nothing about it. it's a shame, i thought fat flying batman was fun
>>
I think the devs were just done working on it. The game actually did pretty well and did its job so Monolith just wanted to move on probably.
>>
>>381616857
Who else sniper+wallhack goggles easymode here?
>>
>>381616857
>Why did this game fail?

I don't know but I wish it hadn't. We need more ridiculous superhero games, especially nowadays.
>>
>>381616857
>those jokur gurls
HYEEAAAH
>>
>>381616857
Flying was OP as shit
>>
I feel like I missed out on this game. My laptop couldn't run it worth a damn, had no console, and my internet was shitty. If they did a sequel or relaunch I'd pick it up, definitely.
>>
>>381618860
>The one that sounds suspicously like mabel from Gravity Falls
Also
>Those fedora wearing players with katanas

Otherwise, surprisingly fun game.
>>
downloading it now let's see how the pc version is boys.
>>
Fun game but it got no publicity, no updates after going free to play, and for some reason they decided to keep the paid and free version's playerbases separate, dividing up the community. Sucks because I think it's one of the best F2P shooters out there outside of some balance issues and the lack of community.
>>
I remember seeing this and thinking it look like a fun concept have a bunch of dumb asses imitating the villain as factions

maybe played it once on the 360, but dont remember if i didnt found matches, or it was super laggy.
but there was something bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTBgZybSLGg
>>
>>381618476

My favorite loadout was Boarding Party+Kingmaker with the Inflatable Insoles and either Shurikens or Boomerang. Just annoy the shit out of people jumping around shooting auto aim parrots/shurikens, and then gun them down with the pistol while they're disoriented.
>>
>>381619720
Here some of the animated shorts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbN3n868Thc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hXkNIdDVhA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5tq09xkerE
>>
Didnt have Batman in the title
>>
>>381620328
so.. if you had to rework the title.
how you rename it for the new rebranding

Batman: Arkham impostors?
>>
>>381616857
heavies with dive bomb fucking ruined it.

typically people bitching about imbalanace are just underage fags, but those fuckers took the shooting out of an FPS.

The maps where underwhelming, three lane shit.
>>
>>381620920

Dive Bombing heavies were annoying but it was so satisfying to knock them out of the air with a boomerang.
>>
>>381621645
ill give you that. double jumping over them with a light weight was effective, but i played on console, so that was just exploiting people having shit aim. they still took me often cause of their health. i guess im underage then
>>
>>381618349
they didn't release all the dlc packs if i remember
>>
>>381616857
I thought the extreme amount of movement options were fun and fairly well-balanced. I just stopped playing it one day and can't remember why. Think I found my personal optimal loadout and got bored. Either that, or certain maps were too open and you could be killed from 3 trillion different angles thanks to the wacky loadouts. It ain't Counter-Strike
>>
File: 1477645890999.jpg (42KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
1477645890999.jpg
42KB, 411x411px
>>381616857
I bought this game on PS3 when it came out, man was this fun.
>Pick Skates
>Smg
>Skate around the map at high speeds
>Do drive bys and take out the squishy enemies
>Blast away before they catch you
I think there was even a katana melee weapon you could pick with the skates. FUCK. I miss this game. The movement options in this game have spoiled me, only Titanfall 2 has even come close.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.