[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
who was in the wrong here?
>>
both for being at a speedrunning competition
>>
>>381615393
You.
>>
I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop shitposting.
>>
>>381615393
both
chibi was being an autist
mustache man probably could've worded that better because while autismo deserved it, it made everything really uncomfortable
>>
>>381615393
They both were, but at the same time, they weren't.
>>
>>381615443
fpbp
>>
>>381615393
Chibi for being an autist and inviting himself onto the couch
Caveman for not telling Chibi to fuck off at the start
>>
>>381615393
he would really appreciate it if you let him fuck your boipucci
>>
>>381615393
You for coming here and asking the same dumb question every time reddit is slow.
>>
What's the deal with speedrunning? They don't run at all!
>>
File: angry jerry.gif (259KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
angry jerry.gif
259KB, 300x250px
>>381616196
>>
>>381616196
And why is he called Caveman, anyways? Hey buddy, I think that age ended a while ago!
>>
File: 2_27.jpg (284KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
2_27.jpg
284KB, 1000x1500px
I don't care about your thread or even know who that asshole is i'm just posting this as a test for a storytime thread. please ignore me
>>
Caveman for being an omega male. Yeah, yeah, say what you want about Chibi being "autistic", or whatever it is you faggots meme about these days, but he DOMINATED the room.
>>
File: 1441494707435.png (551KB, 944x333px) Image search: [Google]
1441494707435.png
551KB, 944x333px
will we ever go back?
>>
>>381616429
Man Lisa was such a QT. Scott should've left everyone else for her.
>>
>I told him to be quiet because he was a fucker
caveman is /ourguy/
>>
>>381615567
Him being a gay furry doesn't even have anything to do with him being in the wrong. Caveman had NEVER MET chibi before this, and he sat on the couch without asking.
>>
the autistic furry invited himself to the couch when nobody wanted him there and wouldnt stfu about trivial shit nothing to do with the run
i think it would have been more mean if the runner went "why are you even here? who is this guy lol" instead of just telling him to be quiet
>>
So Santa's favorite helper confirmed for squirrel.
>>
>>381615393
>who was in the wrong here?
Chibi. He wouldn't shut the fuck up the entire time with his cringey jokes.

I'm pretty sure he had good intentions (just extremely autistic), but this event was mainly about mustache man speedrunning Tomba, and having terrible couch color commentary was likely ruining his concentration.

I don't know how these events work, or whether or not Chibi was chosen to be THE commentator (if that's an actual thing with these events), but it was tremendously unnecessary and distracting.

Of course, everybody is wrong for attending this stupid """"""""competition"""""""" in the first place >>381615443
>>
caveman admitted chibi was correct so there you have it
>>
>>381618817
>Chibi. He wouldn't shut the fuck up the entire time with his cringey jokes.
He had been doing it for every run prior. This was a Tomba run, imagine how bad we was on the Bubsy run three slots prior.
>>
File: B540gW7CEAA8oKl[1].jpg (59KB, 600x707px) Image search: [Google]
B540gW7CEAA8oKl[1].jpg
59KB, 600x707px
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.