[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /v/ you may grab one game a movie and a snack.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: blockbuster-outside.png (413KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
blockbuster-outside.png
413KB, 640x430px
Alright /v/ you may grab one game a movie and a snack.
>>
>>381613971
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater and a Wonka Bar
ezpz
>>
>>381614358
Lel came to post thps too
>>
Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals
them twizzlers filled with green jelly
>>
File: 1432792326102.png (411KB, 605x579px) Image search: [Google]
1432792326102.png
411KB, 605x579px
MvC2 on Dreamcast and Skittles.
>>
Glover and Gobstoppers
>>
Mario Kart 64 and a Snickers
>>
>>381613971
Paper Mario TTYD
Reese's Pieces
WALL-E I dunno what it was about the movie, it just clicked with me.
Nice stealth circlejerk thread, OP.
>>
Those butterfinger ice cream bars
dbz budokai
emperor's new groove
>>
>>381614737
I actually rented this more than once back when I was a kid. They had this awful popcorn at that movie place but the vidya selection was awesome for a mom 'n pop sort of place.

I miss that sort of thing, but maybe that's just because I don't feel much of anything these days.
>>
>>381613971

Never ever went to Blockbuster we went to a local shithole called Barb's Video.

Barb didn't like snacks or well I should say my parents weren't going to buy me snacks. I was lucky to even get a game let alone much say in the movie being picked.

On the rare occasion when I'd get to pick a game I can to this day remember some of the games I picked since getting a game rental was a very rare treat.

Jaws, Rock & Roll Racing, The Adventures of Lolo, Bug's Bunny's Crazy Castle, and Kid Nikki.
>>
Spider-Man 2 (GameCube)
Dragon Ball Z: Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan
Wonka Donuts
>>
time to rent klonoa 2 for the 30th time

HD remaster when
>>
>tfw was a Hollywood Video fag
>>
Never went to blockbuster. From the beginning it was either buying the game outright or nothing. There was one time I did when they were on the way out. I rented 4 or 5 Gamecube games and a bunch of M&Ms. I never returned those games and I moved across the country.
>>
>>381615893
how did it survive for as long as it did? I don't think I ever heard of anyone going there over blockbuster
>>
>>381616015
>Rented a bunch of M&Ms
D-Did you return them?
>>
>>381616459
Yes half eaten and wet
>>
Spiderman: Maximum Carnage, Braveheart, Redvines.

But if you are out there, thank you to the Blockbuster employee who recommended Secret of Mana when I said I wanted something similiar to LTTP.
>>
>>381614697
Sauce?
>>
>>381614358
>Wonka bar
Top fucking taste you have there
>>
>>381615893
This and we also have a local video store. The local one is actually still going. The guy who owns it had a ticket game set up when I was a kid and would let me play it whenever we'd go to rent stuff on the weekends. I won several free game rentals from that.

Pokemon Snap for the game and a Butterfinger for the snack.
>>
>>381615893
>Go to game crazy all the time
>Manager was a bro
>Bought my copy of Disagea for 35 bucks out of pocket
>Once gave me a copy of zelda gamecube collection cause they lost my preorder bonus
>Gave me a stuff Harvest Moon cow cause I asked how much it was
>One dumb employer sold my wii preorder and the manager refunded his and sold me his
>Brother and I saw him years later at Gamestop midnight release line and he told to stop selling our games
>>
An internet subscription.
>>
Power Rangers SNES and chocolate gummy bears
>>
>>381613971
Armyman RTS and a Mr.Big
>>
>>381614358
/thread
>>
File: Noa.jpg (281KB, 582x899px) Image search: [Google]
Noa.jpg
281KB, 582x899px
>>381613971
Legend of Lagaia
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Butter Popcorn
>>
File: 1497998948537.gif (2MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1497998948537.gif
2MB, 332x332px
>>381613971
Conquers Bad FD for the N64, Halo Legends DVD set, and a large Hershey Bar, I'm skinny but I have the appetite of an overweight person.
>>
>snack

That's not how it works, the grocery store has the same thing marked down anyways
>>
>>381620218
you must be 18 to post here
>>
>>381621336
I'm just a young adult that was basically robbed of their childhood whom has a hyper thyroid, no bully.
>>
>>381613971
>americucks are so fat they literally can't go more than 10 minutes without a snack
lmao
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.