[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ome sit. Tell us your noob vanilla/tbc/wrath stories OR >Your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1488214328363.jpg (211KB, 416x380px) Image search: [Google]
1488214328363.jpg
211KB, 416x380px
ome sit.
Tell us your noob vanilla/tbc/wrath stories
OR
>Your faction
>Race
>Class
And why!
Screenshots help

>Getting your first gold
>Your first helm then shoulders
>Getting your first long cape
>Finally getting your mount
>Going back to kill that low level elite Mor'ladim that ganked you
>''Darkshire is under attack''
>Run to kill that filthy horde rogue kiling the quest givers and being the saviour of the town
>Everyone thanks you for your service to the alliance
>>
Whats the best WoW private server right now?
>>
File: 1497053056322.png (4MB, 1600x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1497053056322.png
4MB, 1600x1007px
>>381609651
>You'll never fight kazzaak outside org ever again
>>
File: t3_69lv81.jpg (44KB, 379x632px) Image search: [Google]
t3_69lv81.jpg
44KB, 379x632px
>Summer time
>Having a full quest log after a long night of exploring
>fighting off the other faction
>Running out of reagents
>Stocking up on your fave meal and drink
>Your fave music is blaring
>On vent
>Thinking of the sweet EXP and rewards you'll get turning all those quests in one by one feeling accomplished than having the system RNGness shit on you.
>>
>>381609651
Why was everyone so nice in vanilla/bc? I rememember questing by myself in arathi highlands and having a level 60 mage ride up to me and ask if this was my first character before trading me 10 gold and wishing me a good day. Kind acts were not rare in the early days.
>>
I thought I could join whoever I wanted to.

So I made my first character named zalazanefly so I could join zalazane and take over the horde.

it was my first online video game ever and I had no idea what I was doing
>>
>>381611438
Elysium for vanilla wow
>>
>>381613035
Because if you weren't graceful or at least possessed some common decency, people would remember you being a fucking cunt and you'd have a hard time getting gear beyond green because no one would accept your rude ass into groups. Then cross realms were introduced and server reputation became less important. Dungeon finder killed it off completely.
>>
>>381611504
That wasn't the real deal tho, this is a part of the TBC opening event.
>>
>hit level 70
>seeing people on epic flying mounts for the first time
>farm primal air for a week to get money for it
>that speed
>>
File: tumblr_n048fxaGjv1sguirwo5_1280.jpg (99KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n048fxaGjv1sguirwo5_1280.jpg
99KB, 1024x768px
>Farm ogres all day
>Barely survive the random drakes and wandering elements
>Almost level 60 you can feel it
>Wondering what awaited you in BRM seeing everyone turn up to it inside
>That death gauntlet
>>
Best faction coming through
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.