[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you own a Switch yet ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

Why don't you own a Switch yet ?
>>
>>381609327
Lol
>>
>>381609327
Is this game actually good ?
>>
>>381610235
It's the closest thing we'll ever get to a real Megaman 11. It's surprisingly good.
>>
>>381610701
Why won't capcom making another one ?

They made 120 games. What's one more?
>>
>>381610701
Whats good about it
>>
>>381609327
No gamees
>>
>>381611127
The art is really good, the structure is classic Megaman blended with Megaman Zero in that you can find chips hidden in the stages and as rewards for completing them that can be equipped Cyber Elves-style to completely customize your buster shots however you see fit (including elemental properties you get from each robot master so you can hit their weaknesses), the music is pretty good and the game is just as long as a classic Megaman, plus you get ranked at the end of a stage and the various unlockables give it replayability, on top of having two playable characters with different abilities. They changed Beck's gimmick from dashing into enemies to simply getting a score bonus going if you're close to an enemy when you deal the killing shot, which doesn't interrupt the gameplay and can be safely ignored if you're not interested in going for high ranks. The only thing that's generally inferior to classic Megaman is sometimes the level design of some of the stages.
>>
Because the only thing I really want on it so far I can't get elsewhere is Super Bomberman R. I also got Puyo Puyo Tetris for it, but I already own it on Vita, so I'm not exactly in a rush to play it on a Switch. I just wanted to support the series in the west.

I'll get one by the end of the year for Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, and possibly one other game they've yet to confirm the release date of.
>>
>>381609327
Waiting until Odyssey comes out. Even then if I haven't gotten a PS4 by then it's not happening.
>>
Is this game more than 4 hours long? Fucking sick of meme 1 hour long indie games
>>
>>381609327
Man this game was pretty good
But that final boss was actual, literal cancer, being honest the entire final boss ruined the whole game for me
>>
>>381609327
Consistently out of stock near me.
>>
Can Beck ever be taken seriously again? I've a feeling their gonna continue using him games like this but will people ever accept him?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah2Urcy5i-4

>bloom and gradients over imitation-NES backgrounds
>stockpile food items as a bandaid for poor enemy design/placement
>bosses take 3 minutes to beat and are full of the usual nitpicky IntiCreates attack patterns

Seems just as flawed and bland as MN9
>>
Does Beck get the transformations from MN9, or is it just typical MM weapons? The look of those Double Soul-esque transformations were the one thing I liked out of MN9.
>>
Because Nintendo is an awful company
>>
>>381613034
It is if you like replayability for scores and 100% completion. Otherwise, no. Just like any classic Megaman game, you can finish it in a couple hours.

>>381613140
I haven't played Gunvolt 2 yet so this was my first encounter with Teseo and I found it pretty funny in its sheer meme-spouting absurdity.

>>381613354
If this game gets a fanbase and good sequels, I don't see why not. Of course, his perception among the general gaming public will never change, aside from him getting likely forgotten in a couple years, but core Megaman fans might eventually warm up to him. It helps if he keeps being propped up by Gunvolt.
>>
>>381613932
>>stockpile food items as a bandaid for poor enemy design/placement
This is like saying E-tanks were that as well.
>>
>>381614135

False equivalence that can only be supported by falling back on subjective standards
>>
>>381609327
Can't find any near me and I'm not buying one from a scalper.
>>
>>381609327
for anyone on the fence, I made my shot a 5 shot spread, all the size of a charged shot with each individual part homing into an enemy before exploding.

then I made a legit wave beam from Metroid
>>
>>381613932
>nitpicky patterns
>aviator and cryospbere 10000x better fights than from MN9

The bosses were really improved from MN9, and were probably one of the most enjoyable parts of the game.
>>
>>381614317
I played the game though. The food items aren't a sign of bad enemy placement, they're the only way to recover your health just like E-tanks. The enemy placement is not any more cheap than your typical classic Megaman, and you can cheese the game by making your shots weave, curve, pass through walls and whatever the fuck you want anyway if you so desire.

Bosses are definitely less classic Megaman and more overcomplicated Inti Creates-brand, I'll give you that. Although they do go down pretty quickly if you use their weakness.
>>
>>381609327
Mighty Gunvolt was hot garbage and I'm surprised it got a sequel.
>>
>>381609327
Because I can just wait another week if I want to play that
>>
>>381609327
Because it has few exclusives of any worth, and fewer cross-plat games
>>
>>381610701
WRONG
>>
>>381609327
im not into kusoware
>>
>>381611746
>the music is pretty good
Isn't it just MN9's Retro tracks with a dash of GV2 remixes?
>>
>>381614048
>If this game gets a fanbase and good sequels, I don't see why not. Of course, his perception among the general gaming public will never change, aside from him getting likely forgotten in a couple years, but core Megaman fans might eventually warm up to him. It helps if he keeps being propped up by Gunvolt.
This
>>
I don't know, is there a reason to?
>>
Why pay 400 for a pile of garbage when you can get a Wii u for less than half of that and the only game the system has going for it at the moment
>>
File: 1246745453236.jpg (47KB, 225x441px) Image search: [Google]
1246745453236.jpg
47KB, 225x441px
>>381618483
Not really. The opening post was being ironic if you haven't already realized it yet
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.