[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your honest opinion about GR2 ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

I can't seem to get into this game, the begining is long and boring and the camera is realy weird sometimes. I tried to play it several times but I always find myself only jumping, floating and doing random shit before starting to play something else. Did you like it ?
>>
Yes. Most sidequests were pretty bad though
>>
http://poal.me/bgvihk
>>
Yes I did. It's not the game for you. Do not worry because your taste is different.
>>
>>381609074
Soundtrack's even better than the first, surprisingly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkpMoraqmqU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx0eYVEPE88

I'm really hoping Udon or Dark Horse pick up the artbook for a Western release.
>>
>>381609074
I loved it, even though I felt the original was better.
>>
File: Lunar Super Jump.webm (3MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Lunar Super Jump.webm
3MB, 500x280px
>>381609074
Yea, I liked it. Sounds like you don't.
>>
File: tumblr_ohmmg6RfmX1uowqwqo3_1280.jpg (64KB, 1200x526px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohmmg6RfmX1uowqwqo3_1280.jpg
64KB, 1200x526px
>>381609567
With the newcollab announced I hope we get a Jackal costume, though it's not much incentive to play through it again
>>
>>381609074
i didnt like it either. the 2nd chapter kind of picks up a bit but overall it had most of the problems i had with the 1st one.
>>
>>381609567
>>381609747
they should focus on fixing the game instead of making these pointless collabs
>>
>>381610346
The game is done. Unlike other games FFXV, I believe the only thing they had planned post launch was Raven's DLC and costumes, so for all intents and purposes it's done. They'd be wasting resources at this point
>>
File: 1490787047206.jpg (439KB, 1918x1910px) Image search: [Google]
1490787047206.jpg
439KB, 1918x1910px
Main story is good (Chapter 12 is awful though)
Sidequests are hit or miss, but at least it has them.
Raven's DLC somehow fucked the story up even more.
>>
>>381610346
>>381610519
Plus Toyama said his team (I don't think "Project Siren" per se actually exist anymore, as several other of the old internal studios; they've just been absorbed into mainline Japan Studio) were starting pre-production on their new game as soon as they were done with the Raven DLC.
>>
>>381610683
What will their new IP be about, anyway?
>>
>>381610836
Don't think it's known at this point, only that he's said it'll more action-adventure not entirely dissimilar to GR.

I'm still a little sad, since I wanted a new Forbidden Siren.
>>
>>381609281
Yeah it's probably that, it's just not for me, it's a shame because the concept of the game is pretty fucking fun
>>
I enjoyed it but a lot. But the core flight and combat mechanics while improved from GR 1 were certainly not perfected. The world is still fairly lifeless though atleast it is more colorful than the previous game.
>>
File: 48485ea584f9c626c86381e0f1bf81d1.png (423KB, 731x1920px) Image search: [Google]
48485ea584f9c626c86381e0f1bf81d1.png
423KB, 731x1920px
Just a thought, just to turn this into a proper discussion: I think they could have had a really nice action game if they focused on the styles more. We have Lunar and Jupiter, but if the story revolved around gathering strength through these alt fighting styles it could have been great.

I always think about if Kat had some sort of "Meteor Style" that focused on stasis or something.
>>
>>381611835
Sounds neat
>>
>>381611835
This interests me a lot
>>
>>381609074
The camera is worse than gr1. The field of vision is smaller which gets annoying, especially when walking up an incline, it feels like the camera is stuck at her feet. But other than that I feel like it's an improvement over the first game. Although mostly it's just more of the same content. Overall I enjoyed the series but it was one of those games I could only play for like 2-3 hours at most before needing a break.
>>
>>381611835
I want an entire game based around lunar style. That shit was so fun to mess around with.
>>
>>381611835
I wanted an option to wear raven's costume on kat, maybe with dyed hair as well. I actually thought that was what the dark angel dlc costume was before I played the game, so got a bit disappointed when I tried it.

btw MOTHERFUCK captcha I have had to complete it 20+ times correctly for the past posts.
>>
Dropped it when I got back to Hekseville. Don't know why, I was enjoying it. Didn't seem to grip me like the first game though.
Kat is still prime cute though.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.