[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I preorder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: FFXII.jpg (17KB, 215x268px) Image search: [Google]
FFXII.jpg
17KB, 215x268px
Only played FFIII, FFVII and FFXV, with FFXV being the only one I completed. I got a gift card so I can pretty much get FFXII steelbook for $10. Worth it?
>>
>>381606564

Yes. You will really appreciate this especially after FFXV.
>>
>>381606564
For 10 bucks, it's a steal. Do it, the game is good btw. Not the best FF, but one of my favs.
>>
>>381606564
>Should I preorder?
No, wait to see if they fuck it up like they did with the FFX remaster.
>>
>>381606564
>I got a gift card so I can pretty much get FFXII steelbook for $10
That's not how it works, because you could have used that gift card towards something else. It has the same value as money

I assume you're Best Buy GCU, but even at $40 for a steel book case, it's insanely overpriced for a PS2 port. This is the type of game that will come plummeting in price a month after release, because demand will be very limited.

Just wait.
>>
>>381606564
>is the best FF ever and best game of the last 10-15 years worth it
Yeah, it kind of is.
>>
>>381606918
It's still only $10 because that's the price I'm paying for the game out of my own money. And it's Amazon Prime. GCU is for Redditards.

>>381606820
How did they fuck it up?
>>
>>381607108
>It's still only $10 because that's the price I'm paying for the game out of my own money.
You could pay less if you wait.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (150KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
150KB, 1440x810px
>>381607108
>How did they fuck it up?
>>
>>381608174
>>381606820
OP, don't listen to this retard. Yes, they ruined the faces on FFX's remaster, but there has been plenty of gameplay footage of XII: TZA online, and they haven't fucked up anything. If you can preorder it for $10, get it. They fixed Vaan's abs and now you can choose two jobs per character instead of one.

Also, if you preorder it, you get a DLC code for the original soundtrack
>>
>>381608569
>Don't bother waiting to see if the same Chinese sweatshop that ruined the FFX remaster fuck up XII as well! Just hand over your money right now!
Fuck off
>>
>>381606564
Go for it. Great game.
>>
>>381608946

They actually fixed Vaan's abs so they don't look retarded
>>
>>381608946
Literally $10. That's the price of lunch. Eat shit.
>>
I'm so ready to go back to Ivalice. Can't wait for this to come out.
>>
>>381608946
According to interviews its the original team doing all the HD touch-ups to the game.
>>
>>381609178
The Chinese "developer" that did FFX is also working on FFXII in some capacity, it says so on their website. That alone is enough to be smart and hold off with your purchase until footage of the finished product is available. Rewarding these companies that fuck over their fans with shit products over and over again with mindless pre-orders is so stupid, and is the reason they keep doing this shit.
>>
Who else excited to go through the great crystal again?
>>
>>381609443
Have you even watched gameplay videos or played it in person? The game is fine and is actually a great remaster. Stop behaving like a retard.
>>
>>381609443
>until footage of the finished product is available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNluu5Ab2PA

?
>>
>>381609501
I'm waiting until the eventual pc release that will lead to the eventual Great Crystal Map mod.
>>
>>381609501
Oh, hell no. Fuck the place before that, too. I think it was called Giruvegan, or something.
>>
>>381609501
And suddenly I want to cancel my pre-order.
>>
>>381606820
>FFX remaster
>fucked up

The FFX remaster is perfect. The only questionable aspects are the new faces (I prefer them) and the remastered soundtrack (which is only an issue if you're playing on PS3.
>>
>>381608174
>PS3 version looks better

Ummm...what am I missing?
>>
>>381610118
>what am I missing?
Eyes apparently
>>
>>381606820
>wait to see if they fuck it up like they did with the FFX remaster.>>
No need to wait. It's FFXII, so it's fucked up already.
>>
File: tidus.png (173KB, 640x213px) Image search: [Google]
tidus.png
173KB, 640x213px
>>381610118
>PS3 version looks better
jesus christ anon
>>
File: FinalFantasyXII.jpg (580KB, 1527x1887px) Image search: [Google]
FinalFantasyXII.jpg
580KB, 1527x1887px
Cant wait to revisit one of the greatest FF games
>>
>>381611368
Can't wait for hi-res Fran running around.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.