[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turok 1 > Turok 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: turok_2_seeds_of_evil.jpg (63KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
turok_2_seeds_of_evil.jpg
63KB, 854x480px
What the fuck is this shit? I recently bought and played through Turok 1 because I loved it as a kid. Game was just as damn good as I remembered. I heard that Turok 2 was everything Turok 1 was but better so I picked it up during the sale.

What a crock of shit. This game is way worse. Turok is now some pussy looking shitter, the gunplay is worse, your jump is absolute ass and climbing up waist-high shit is completely arbitrary. The dinosaur designs have gone from "Raptor with a laser gun" to "bipedal green man with a laser gun". The sounds overall are complete ass in comparison. Picking up ammo or 100-life tokens feels like nothing whereas it felt and sounded amazing in 1.

Oh and there's also this dumb bitch explaining everything. Why is she here?

I'm still in the first level but so far I'm completely underwhelmed. Do later levels at least have the great level design of Turok 1 worlds?
>>
>>381603269

>being this much of a pleb
>>
>>381603269
I love Turok 2 but I agree that 1 is better.
>>
https://youtu.be/TtFFDDb2lXk
>>
>>381603269
>Do later levels at least have the great level design of Turok 1 worlds?
Yeah they also have much better variety with their own unique aesthetic. I love Turok 1 but most of the levels felt really similar with a few exceptions like the end of level 7 and level 8. Turok 2 also has better weapon variety but you don't start getting the good weapons for awhile.

>climbing up waist-high shit is completely arbitrary.
If your talking about being able to pull yourself up on ledges to be fair this was added for the remaster and the original version did not have it.
>>
>>381604046
Alright then, I'll stick with it, thanks anon. Oh and that's so fucking stupid about the ledge thing. I'm going to disable that shit if the option is there.
>>
File: shredder.jpg (188KB, 1023x737px) Image search: [Google]
shredder.jpg
188KB, 1023x737px
So much PLEB in a single post
Gotta get out of here i'm gonna get sick with it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkFlRv35NOw

>TFW this game is still a GOTY contender in 2017
>>
>>381604349
>he made a new one recently
https://youtu.be/H87H4m5wgTc
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.