[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

What went wrong?
>>
File: kartos.jpg (355KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kartos.jpg
355KB, 1920x1080px
It's not MN9 tier like /v/ wants it to be, but it's unbelievably grating for the game to put in a boring minigame that barely works and then have the characters go "boy that sucked shit huh"
>>
Everything
>>
>>381601015
It was released in 2017
>>
THE PAGIES

IN CAGIES
>>
Rare belongs to the 90s.
>>
>>381601015
The developers sold out to SJWs
>>
Types of video games:

>Good
Something people will try to replicate
Something iconic that started or represented a genre with iconic characters that everyone can like
Something that you like so much you want to make your own version of it with your own characters from your own mind

>Bad
Trying to replicate something from the past without the creativity, talent, or pride that went into the original product
Trying to make something from a genre that already exists (taking the easy way) or completely copying a formula that already worked with new characters and hyping it like it's good
Making your own characters or version of game from your own autistic fantasy, it always ends up being you projecting your own interests in the characters, who aren't very like-able to anyone except the developer
>>
>>381601015
nothing went wrong. fuck off shitposter.
>>
>>381602471

T. nostalgiafag
>>
>>381601893
Literally fucking kill yourself holy shit
>>
>>381602471
I dont hate the game but theres plenty wrong with it. The fucky camera and minigames are the worst offenders imo
>>
no jontron no buy
>>
>>381601893
SJWs are not a thing.
>>
File: gnasty.jpg (14KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
gnasty.jpg
14KB, 210x240px
How similar is this game to Spyro? That's kind of the vibe I've gotten from what I've seen, but I never followed the development closely.

I'm considering picking this up on Switch when it releases there.
>>
>>381601015
This video sums it up to what is wrong with the game

pretty much
https://youtu.be/EeU1bSsLerM
>>
>>381604448
not at all like spyro. go play banjo tooie. that's exactly what yooka laylee is
>>
>>381601015
Not Rare.
>>
>>381601537

>leaving bad content on purpose

thanks devs
>>
File: 1488910936895.png (195KB, 766x780px) Image search: [Google]
1488910936895.png
195KB, 766x780px
>>381602395
>without the creativity, talent, or pride that went into the original product
b-but they got the original guys and e-everything
>>
>>381606524
No
>>
>>381601537
Holy fucking shit anon yes, its fucking annoying when they reference how bad it is, to try to make it seem like it was done on purpose, "teeheee these questions are awful arent they :P"
>>
>>381601015
The problem was they delivered on exactly what they promised, and people didn't like it anyway.
>>
>>381603594
>>381603432
SJW shills detected.
The Day of the Rope is coming.
>>
File: BUT THEY'LL PATCH IT.png (72KB, 1177x763px) Image search: [Google]
BUT THEY'LL PATCH IT.png
72KB, 1177x763px
A lot.
>>
>>381606524
>b-but they got the original guys and e-everything
They got like two people from the original Banjo team. Plus Kirkhope.
>>
>>381601893
This.

They also probably did nothing but diversity hires, and only too late realized that these people had no clue what they were doing.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.