[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FRIDAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: FRIDAY.png (576KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FRIDAY.png
576KB, 1280x720px
the 13th thread

how are you enjoying the game?
>>
File: chad_27.png (114KB, 192x362px) Image search: [Google]
chad_27.png
114KB, 192x362px
Reminder if you're NOT USING THE BEST COUNSELOR RIGHT NOW, you're CLEARLY doing SOMETHING wrong.
>>
why isn't it on sale? seems like a dumb move
>>
>>381594552
Took a break for a few weeks due to the perk selling "bug", and gonna log in later tonight to see Retro Jason & get my 13k fun bucks. Heard perks are broken again and some people can't even launch the game after installing the last update, so this is gonna likely be my final ride til single player is added, if things go really bad for me.

Anyone interested in a steam private party?

>>381596029
Because it just came out recently and they've shit the bed extremely hard to the point that it really is a surprise they have over 1k active players. If they put it on sale now, the amount of steam refunds would tank them.
>>
>>381597050
That's too bad, I would be a lot more forgiving with issues of quality if the game was discounted some.
>>
I'm looking forward to the physical release which better have all available content ALREADY ON THE DISC including singleplayer.
>>
the 13k Character points finally came in.

>>381597295
you'll only get a physical release if you pledged enough in the kickstarter/backer kit
>>
>>381597809
>you'll only get a physical release if you pledged enough in the kickstarter/backer kit
No, this is becoming available in October.
>>
>>381594771
>He doesn't play best girl Tiffany
>>
>>381594552
>search for game
>puts me in my own empty lobby
>search for another game
>search for another game
>search for another game
>3 people in lobby
>host leaves
>search for another game
>full lobby
>someone won't ready up
>everyone starts leaving
>search for another game
>finally get into a game host leaves, game ends
>search for another game
>get into a full game
>it crashes
>>
File: 1494954812720.jpg (26KB, 534x403px) Image search: [Google]
1494954812720.jpg
26KB, 534x403px
>>381598072
>available in October
the release date better be on the fucking 13th
>>
This game is dead, why are people still shilling it here?
>>
File: f13.png (105KB, 676x154px) Image search: [Google]
f13.png
105KB, 676x154px
>>381599842
idk about that
>>
>>381599842
>shilling
Or maybe it's a non who like the game and want to talk about it
>>
File: image.png (32KB, 496x229px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32KB, 496x229px
It's a fun game until you can't launch it
>>
>>381600110
Talk about what. How fucking broken Jason is and how repetitive and fucking unfun it is to play as the counselor?

I loved in the movies how Jason just dematerializes and teleports to you and insta kills you every fucking time and has x-ray vision and can see you no matter where you are, completely ruining the hide and seek aspect of the game.
>>
>>381600528
>Jason
>broken
Did you ever even play it or are you just bad?
>>
>>381600429
did you make sure steam was running?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9VWXIt_v08
no dancing jason no sale
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.