[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revelations Wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0977.jpg (92KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0977.jpg
92KB, 750x738px
My friend let me borrow his 3DS so I can play Fire Emblem Fates. He has the Conquest cartridge, and the two other pathways purchchased.
I've chosen to play Revelations because I want all the character interactions possible, and I understand through my possible S rank with Felicia that you can only have one, and I'm only on chapter 8.
I want the hottest wife, so who should I hold out for?
>>
Flora
>>
>>381591914
She looks no better than Felicia. Why?
>>
>>381591754

Nigga, it's all about best girl [spoilers]Niles.[/spoilers]
>>
>>381591754
>I've chosen to play Revelations because I want all the character interactions possible

I really hope you don't mean you're doing revelations on your first playthrough. It's meant to be played after beating at least 1 (preferably both) of the other games. If you're only on ch8 I would hold off on your rev playthrough until you beat one of the others.
>>
>>381591754
>I've chosen to play Revelations because I want all the character interactions possible
Play as either female Corrin or marry Anna (paid DLC), Reina, Scarlet, Flora or a child. IS forgot to create one female more who can romance other gen I males than just Corrin, so you'll always be out of a kid if you marry Felicia.
>>
File: 51925811_p0.png (278KB, 580x686px) Image search: [Google]
51925811_p0.png
278KB, 580x686px
>>381591754
Nyx.
>>
>>381591754
Revelations is meant to be played after clearing the other games first. IIRC you can't even purchase it from the eshop until you beat one of the other games.

Gameplaywise it's inferior to both since almost none of the non-royal units from both sides show up at an appropriate level (e.g. Nyx shows up on chapter 15 as an unpromoted lv9 dark mage with half the stats of any of the enemies). Not only does this make the tuning of the maps shittier than birthright and conquest a lot of the later maps are filled with shit like waiting around for moving platforms. Do yourself a favor and play at least conquest first, birthright too if you have the time. If you only have the time to play one game I would still recommend playing conquest over revelations.
>>
File: Arthur 1.png (516KB, 637x667px) Image search: [Google]
Arthur 1.png
516KB, 637x667px
>>381591754
Restart, make a female character, and marry best hero.
>>
>>381593547
It's my friend's 3ds, and he's played through all 3 and said Revelations was the best
>>
>>381591754
Start again and with Conquest for good maps and best family. Then either Birthright (recommended) or Revelation. Really, Revelation is the worst place to start by far.

As for waifus, just get to know the characters and decide later. Or just go for Niles. You can't go wrong with Niles.
>>
File: 4584584.jpg (24KB, 159x242px) Image search: [Google]
4584584.jpg
24KB, 159x242px
>>381594042
I don't want to call your friend a liar but I think you're going to be hardpressed to find anybody who shares that opinion. Is he only lending it to you for a short time? Because you really ought to play the other two first from a story and gameplay perspective.
>>
>>381594042
You got baited
>>
File: copyrighted song.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
copyrighted song.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>381594042
You've been rused, my friend. Revelations is the worst version of Fates.

Go play Conquest instead, that's the best and only good version of this train wreck of a game.
>>
>>381594042
Most people who have played all three would agree Conquest has the best maps and tuning of the 3ds FE games. Birthright is notably easier (i.e. Lunatic birthright is easier than Hard conquest) but still an okay game. Rev is somewhere in-between if you only use the royals like the game intends for you to but it also has the highest density of hit-or-miss gimmick maps.
>>
>>381594042
He lied. Do yourself a favor and play at least Conquest.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.