[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I buy this? it's on sale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (140KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
140KB, 460x215px
should I buy this? it's on sale
>>
It's okay. They've improved it a lot since I bought it, and have a lot of other things they're doing.

Controls are good (I used a gamepad), base building is good, you never become OP. They didn't put an ending in yet though, but they plan on doing so.
>>
No, it's terribly optimized and they will never fix it, or complete it
>>
It's OK if you don't mind the whole slightly directionless survival routines thing. I'm kinda burned out on it - made the mistake of playing quite a lot of it about a year ago, now I feel like I've seen enough of it.

For an open-world crafting-based survival game, it's actually a suprisingly directed. It's a lot more focused on exploration than anything else, and since the game is entirely hand-crafted, the exploration actually feels pretty rewarding and fun, and there is a reasonable sense of gating and progression.

The disadvantage of this hand-crafted, exploration-focused, singleplayer-focused approach is obviously very limited replayability. There is enough stuff to keep you occupied for maybe 30 hours tops: then you have seen all that the game has to offer and there isn't much else to do.

Also, the game does have some serious optimization issues.
>>
>>381589136
Its been consistently getting updates for about a year now, theres a solid amount of content and the world is wonderful to explore, most of the shit is there at this point and its worth the sale price without a doubt, one of the few times an early access game doesn't fuck its userbase in the ass, that said>>381590950 is half right, game isn't very optimized and you'll want a strong box
>>
>early access

No of course not. It's trash. Don't be a faggot, seriously.
>>
File: 184x184_pokemon.jpg (64KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
184x184_pokemon.jpg
64KB, 184x184px
>>381589136
Its an alright game but you play a nigger, so...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.