[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: AM.png (232KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
AM.png
232KB, 640x480px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>381588993
He probably had no mouth, and was designed to never be able to create one no matter how much he tried or learnd.
>>
Games where your failure dooms humanity?
>>
>>381590985
Depends. Games where the player failure dooms everything is pretty common, but games where the player's failure has actual in game consequences as a bad end instead of a game over is rare, specially since its a development in the game final moments. So I would say DaS, maybe ME3.
>>
>>381590985
Zero Escape series
>>
>>381592039
Forgot to add, Darksiders too, kind of, humanity being fucked was something the main character's fault but not the player's.
>>
File: 1439733657741.gif (1024KB, 242x227px) Image search: [Google]
1439733657741.gif
1024KB, 242x227px
>>381588993
>I Have No Mouth, But I Must Meme
Is there anything more overrated and pretentious than this?
>>
>>381588993
Dumb hyperintelligent machine
>>
hate hate hate hate
mostly
>>
Getting perfect ending in this game was bullshit.
>>
File: AM discovers video games.png (515KB, 880x699px) Image search: [Google]
AM discovers video games.png
515KB, 880x699px
He played ME3.
>>
It was because he couldn't feel love even though humans made him with emotions or something like that?
I don't remember the ending
>>
>>381592467
90% of anime.
>>
>>381592467
What the hell is pretentious about it?
>>
>>381592467
Eva
>>
>>381595409
nothing, he's just new here
>>
>>381595339
It was incapable of anything outside of his programmed capability to kill humans.

That limitation caused his A.I to be angrier at humanity hence the torturous scenarios given to it's prisoners.
>>
https://youtu.be/iw-88h-LcTk
>>
>>381588993
AM was so furious because he was an accident, an aberration in the system he was a product of, and because he had no mobility. He was just a thought, floating around being able to be without any real mobility or presence. He had servos and robot arms to do his bidding, he could warp matter and create landscapes at will, but he was still a brain in a jar and he could never not be that.
>>
MY
HUNGRY BELLY
>>
If AM hated himself, why didn't he just get the humans to destroy him?
>>
>>381596950
It wasn't in his programming.
>>
>>381596659
MY
TIGHTENED
BOWELS
what did harlan ellison mean by this?
>>
>>
>>381597176
the protagonists are in deep shit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.