[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUSTice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: 1492262644004.png (180KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1492262644004.png
180KB, 500x405px
Can we just take some time to mock pic related real quick.

>Hack Detective who solves the very crimes he commits
>Sluts get wet from seeing him from TV
>Retard normie boards praise him as god king
>Media kisses his ass
>Thinks he's hot shit
>Outs himself as the culprit from the very first interaction with the Phantom Thieves.
>BTFO by rando chad live on tv
>Revealed that he wears a sweater vest in public
>Clearly has no actual friends
>Not even the failing cafe wants his loser ass around
>Not even desperate lawyer would touch his dick
>BTFO by iron deficient smelly NEET TWICE
>Makes a fool out of himself by getting btfo by takoyaki
>"please don't troll me online"
>Join PT in hopes of screwing them over
>Gets the milf hunting chad you've hated since the day you met him arrested.
>Smug Attic Trash drugged in an interrogation room able to do nothing
>tfw has free access to the interrogation room to kill him at anytime
>Couldn't even fucking do that right
>tfw PT planned the whole thing
>even the biggest retard of the group fooled him
>Meets the PT again on Ruse Cruise
>Explains his stupid fucking plan to them like it's the greatest thing man has ever known
>Everyone rightfully calls him out on his retardation
>chimpout.jpg
>Everyone feels sorry for him and asks him to come back because they have a common enemy
>goes full /r9k/ autist and starts sperging out about how he's the supreme gentleman and has nothing while Attic Trash has bitches on his dick and millions of friends
>Literally screaming like a child to the point he just gives up cause he's too big a faggot to kill the PT
>Killed in the most humiliating way possible (by his dads interpretation of him)
>justfuckmyshitup.jpg
>Attic Trash, his worst enemy beats Shido and humiliate him live on TV for the whole world to see
>tfw his plan would never have worked because Shido would have killed him anyway

This is the hidden gem of this game. We were finally given an Elliot Rodger in SMT
>>
File: INEVERFELTLIKE.jpg (29KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
INEVERFELTLIKE.jpg
29KB, 600x675px
>>381588659
Ace Defective is Just!
>>
File: not even yourself.png (251KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
not even yourself.png
251KB, 600x405px
>>381588659
>tfw has free access to the interrogation room to kill him at anytime
>Couldn't even fucking do that right

Now that you've said it.
Yeah, I guess pancake is even more of a retard than I originally thought. Congrats anon, you've made me loose all of my respect to pancake.
>>
I don't get it, he did go and he did 'kill' MC?
His fault was failing to recognize he's in metaverse and killed a cognitive.
>>
>>381588659
We had an Elliot Rodger already.
The chaos hero from SMT1 fits the bill.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.