[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: games with bad final bosses Starting with an obvious one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

ITT: games with bad final bosses

Starting with an obvious one
>>
Halo 4
>>
Demon's Souls.
>>
Skyrim, Alduin fight was total shit
>>
>>381588058
retard
>>
>Starting with an obvious one
I refuse to believe anyone could legitimately have taste this bad.
>>
>>381587851
persona 3
>>
>>381588861
His ranged attacks before you reached him are frustrating, and when you finally reach his head he spazzes out for about 5 hours before you get a window to stab once
>>
>>381587851
I think Malus is perfect in every department apart from gameplay. The other Colossus had fur which you would climb which seemed natural but all the platforms on Malus are just too convenient to suspend disbelief
>>
>>381588485
I'll add onto his claim and say Demon's Souls has ZERO good bosses. literally all bad, though I don't think the game is bad as a whole
>>
>>381589263
>Tower Knight
>bad
leave
>>
>>381587851
BOTW easily. Game was fantastic but ganon's pig form was so bad I felt betrayed. At least OST was on point.
>>
>>381589323
too clunky and limited, can't even really hit you. as a note I'm only judging them by mechanics, not by design and atmosphere
>>
>>381589396
>At least OST was on point.
It sucked and it was waaaaaaaaay to repetitive. The same song everytime you met a guardian, what were they thinking?
>>
>>381589396
Ganon himself was pretty easy if you saved up bomb arrows. The best boss was thunderblight ganon
>>
>>381589614
>I'm only judging them by mechanics, not by design and atmosphere
why would you do that?
>>
>>381589763
>if you saved up bomb arrows.
I got like 50 of each typ of arrow after 3 hours, what the hell do you need to save them up for? Just loot them from enemies/lynels or buy them in one of the cities.
>>
>>381589396
They made him too easy at the end the four beasts should made the route to ganon easier not take out his health
>>
>>381590031
because a boss should be enjoyable to fight, not just enjoyable to look at
>>
>>381590753
Tower Knight is enjoyable to fight though
>>
>>381590167
I didn't really notice them in the cities. I ended up having a lot of them from the trials, since they always gave a lot more than needed
>>
Dead Rising 2 OTR had one of the worst final boss fights I remember
>>
>>381587851
Dragons dogger
>>
bioshock infinite
>>
>>381587851
Persona 5.

> Easy as fuck.
> Ugly design.
> Dies in the must edgy and stupid way possible.
>>
God Hand
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.