[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those Coco death animations in Crash 3, yikes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: .png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
Those Coco death animations in Crash 3, yikes.
>>
>>381587135
this channel's devolved into chris just making noises at the TV. they should continue the banjo series with matt, that one actually had good jokes.
>>
>>381587196
MICHELLE'S PUSSY
SHIPIFFANY
>>
he did the spooky splash
>>
>>381587196
Is Chris the weakest link on his own show?
>>
>>381589524
He was doing fine in other series like Pokemon or Kingdom Hearts, where he actually had conversations with everyone else and made jokes off of other people's jokes.
>>
I'm starting to see where Julien is coming from where he doesn't see the fascination with Coco. Everyone just draws her with huge hips and boobs, she loses some of her charm.
>>
>>381590062
>can't understand people being attracted to something
Breaking news, youtube trash has autism
>>
>>381590616
Julien gets what he wants out of Tiny to begin with. Big muscles and large tennis shoes. People just slap boobs on Coco.
>>
>>381587196
Fuck off, Matt
>>
The Fat Albert impressions are always hilarious to me
>>
>>381590804
She's a cute girl, and which female character doesn't get draw regularly with off-model balloon tits? Again, you don't need a brain to realize this.
>>
Why do most e-celebs cunts have to do that spastic screaming and 'funny voices' shit? 90% of them would be infinitely more bearable if they cut out the lolsorandum

I like it when they're just chill and talk about animation / game tech stuff
>>
oh look, a free shoepad
>>
>>381591010
That's always obvious. Again, I just see where Julian is coming from now. And I like Coco art with small boobs.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.