[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you forgive to MvCI if the launch roster turned out to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: C-bYuCsUAAA9ygT.jpg (124KB, 1200x681px) Image search: [Google]
C-bYuCsUAAA9ygT.jpg
124KB, 1200x681px
Would you forgive to MvCI if the launch roster turned out to be 40 characters and the gameplay was as fun as the CEO testers say but Chun Li's face was left unchanged ?

Don't forget that after the 28 character leak there was a datamining, also showing 12 other characters. 2 of these will surely be preorder bonuses but the others still can be part of the launch roster.
>>
>>381582097
>2 of these will surely be preorder bonuses but the others still can be part of the launch roster.
Two of the characters listed are Sigma and Black Panther, who are confirmed DLC, so they won't be.
>>
>any and all marvel characters will undeniably more MCU characters
>>
>>381582482
Sigma is preorder bonus
BP is delux edition bonus
ofc both of them will eventually be dlc but we don't know anything about the other datamined characters yet.
>>
File: 1497294961155.jpg (107KB, 952x972px) Image search: [Google]
1497294961155.jpg
107KB, 952x972px
Why would anyone make a fighting game character a preorder bonus? That seems really stupid for a game you want to be competitive.
>>
ON DISC DLC.
>>
>>381583365
>>381583497
MKX, IJ2, Tekken7 had them too
>>
File: 1468544434378.jpg (42KB, 450x397px) Image search: [Google]
1468544434378.jpg
42KB, 450x397px
>Forgiving Marvel for being incompitent dipshits with their IPs and keeping the worst writers in the industry for the sake of "diversity"
>Forgiving Capcom for always putting out garbage ports, half-assed fighting games, and never releasing fan favorite IPs because they have a beef with former employees

If there were billions watching as the devs behind this shitshow had a gun pointed to my head, my last words would be "fuck you and your awful business practices. Why Taito? It should have been YOU!"

You could strap my family down to a missile and I still wouldn't support them. Hasta la vista mom.

You can subject me to the world's worst tortures and I would never give in. I'd ask for more and spit in your face.

I'd sooner pay for an Activision title than be in the same room as a Capcom fighter, much less this trainwreck.

When I die, I want to be cremated. That way my ashes can be thrown into Isaac Perlmutter and Kenzo Tsujimoto's dinner, when they celebrate the launch of their abysmal and inferior product they're shoving down our throats.

How's about you do me a favor and land a firm donkey punch while you go fuck yourself? How dare you insinuate that I'd ever consider giving them another chance with my wallet. Fuck you.
>>
>>381583945
>Forgiving Capcom for always putting out half-assed fighting games
like which one beside SFV? Pretty much all of their other fighters were pretty well recieved.
>>
File: Sd-aka.png (262KB, 1024x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Sd-aka.png
262KB, 1024x1440px
>Marvel
Yeah no

>>381583365
It was done in TTT2 as a compromise because Harada insisted on not charging for characters. I think T7 is doing the same. The locked characters are time released later.

>>381583945
Honestly the MCU has been mostly free from the MUH DIVERSITY nonsense that their comics have been peddling. Hell Guardians of the Galaxy 2 putting so much emphasis on the importance of fathers is about as anti-progressive as it gets.
>>
>>381584548
>Street Fighter Alpha 3
>Capcom Fighting Jam
>Capcom vs SNK
>Vanilla SF4
>Vanilla MvC3
>>
>preorder bonus this
>deluxe edition exclusive that
>DLC out the ass

yeah fuck off with all this garbage
>>
>>381584717
Oh, I almost forgot

>Ultra Street Fighter 2
>>
File: sf4.png (60KB, 421x324px) Image search: [Google]
sf4.png
60KB, 421x324px
>>381584717
>all those games
>bad
even SFV would be considered a pretty solid fighter if it was released in these days and it's reputation wouldn't be completely destroyed
>>
>>381584584
Tekken 7 is having paid DLC characters.
>>
>>381585048
>Bad
I said "half-assed". Learn to read.
>>
>>381584939
there was nothing wrong with USF2 tho, they just charged too much money for it considering it's still a 30 years old game
>>
>>381585048
No Capcom Fighting Jam is really bad
>>
>>381583945
>Forgiving Marvel for being incompitent dipshits with their IPs and keeping the worst writers in the industry for the sake of "diversity"
Do you want to know why they're doing that?

It's to distract you from the fact that they're killing the X-Men and Fantastic Four because they only want to make comics about characters from the cinematic universe. It is 100% a publicity move.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.