[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tekken: Pay more for less edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: jun.jpg (449KB, 1585x1599px) Image search: [Google]
jun.jpg
449KB, 1585x1599px
Any Tekken Tag 2 players feeling alienated by all the Tekken 7 hype? All Tekken 7 is to me is Tekken Tag 2 with the tag mechanics and many of my favorite characters (Jun, Jaycee, Kunimitsu, Jinpachi, Wang, Lei, Zafina..) removed, way shittier customization and some lame Street Fightery "supers".

I can understand if someone doesn't like the tag mechanics though for me it makes the matches more interesting and varied to watch with 4 characters in each match and more fun to play as well. Really all that TTT2 needed was some kind of "search only solo opponents" option for online. But at least it has the solo option whereas T7 obviously doesn't have any Tag mode (why Tag has to be a spin-off series rather than just a mode is a mystery to me though).

On top of that, on PS4 you have to pay for online play. And obviously Tekken 7 is a new game so it's a full price for the game as well. They might make the customization better with DLC but clothes and stuff was something Harada was particularly OK charging extra money for. Thank God I still don't have problems finding matches online for TT2.
>>
I'm very tempted to buy a PS3 again just to play TTT2
>>
>>381581970
You're making me want to torrent TTT2.
Haven't played any Tekken since T5.5 Online HD
>>
nigga its like five fucking years old
>>
>>381582848
Yeah I'm "old" by /v/ standards I guess and always behind the Zeitgeist when it comes to vidyas. But fuck this retarded unwritten rule that a fighting game has to be abandoned after ~5 years.
>>
>>381581970
Yes, it's underwhelming to go from TTT2 to T7. I made peace with the smaller roster, but the customization is inexcusable. There needs to be a lot more clothes to choose
>>
>>381583921
I was looking forward to the customization thinking "obviously this is one safe area to try to improve the game without annoying anyone" but the fact that it's actually worse is well... beyond inexcusable. I understand that T6 had actually more detailed customization. What a backward-ass trend.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.