[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>asked girl out today >she said yes Am I gonna make it bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1746x2147px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1746x2147px
>asked girl out today
>she said yes
Am I gonna make it bros?
>>
>>381569775
gz
>>
>>381569775
:3
>>
>>381569775
Telling a girl you love her before you've had sex with her is the dumbest thing you can do. So don't expect to get past Rank 8 of her social link.
>>
>>381569775
You're too optimistic, anon.
>>
>>381569775
Kek not after she finds out you're a weeb.
>>
>>381569775
Take her out somewhere nice for dinner or cook something for her (girls always sleep with you if you cook for them)
>>
File: 1497250431299.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1497250431299.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>381569775
Its a good feeling, just remember to think about what you say, don't bring up anything about meme's and avoid the gaming topic unless she brings it up. Showing interest in your dates hobbies and interests first will pay off.
>>
IRL or in Persona 5?
>>
>>381572991
>implying it matters
>>
>>381573698
You can't fuck your playstation.
>>
>>381569775
Nah, she is prolly gonna get BLACKED tonight
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>381573785
>You can't fuck your playstation.
>>
Gift her a Matcha Puddin
>>
>get a girl to come over to your house
>walk into your room
>she sees anime figures all over the place and anime posters all over the wall, with a massive bookcase packed to the brim with hoarded games
>"Um, anon, I think I'm feeling sick... Maybe another time?"
>there is no another time
This is what will happen if any of you people manage to get a girl
>>
>>381569775
>asked girl out today
LITERALLY HOW!?
>>
Im tired of normalfags.
>>
>>381574276
>any of you people
Wow look at this fucking pussy slayer
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.