[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANDROMEDA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (115KB, 1280x724px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
115KB, 1280x724px
so now that the dust hath settled, the ship hath sailed and the cows have cometh home, can we all come together as a community to unanimously agree upon whomst thine game is the game of the GOTY of the year of 2017?
>>
>>381563823
NO, if anything is the biggest contender for best failure of all time alongside No Man's Sky
>>
>>381563979
Meant to say "biggest" but whatever
>>
>>381563823
no, it's one of the worst games bioware has made honestly. it's so bad it made me not want a new kotor.
>>
>>381563979
>>381564250
support thine claims with evidence
>>
>>381563823
The game definitely has some good aspects that are sorely overlooked on /v/, but even as a fan of the ME franchise I have to say that Andromeda is easily the worst. Even ignoring all the bugs and glitches (what Bioware game doesn't have them?) and the inconsistent animation and face designs (though some of the animation work is actually really good, we've all seen we webms of how bad it gets), I feel Andromeda's main downfall are the awfully implemented open world aspects. The writing for the NPCs is also the worst in the franchise, everyone feels like a ME1 ripoff made by worse writers. The main story is full of holes as well.

Ironically, the open world's lack of restrictions only serves to remind you of how artificial all the actual restrictions are (forget invisible walls, Bioware makes them plenty visible and glowing!), while the ability to explore anywhere only reminds you of how there's literally nothing interesting to do outside of the main storyline. I feel the game could have been the best in the franchise if Bioware's writers hadn't gone to shit in recent years and, perhaps even more importantly, if they had focused on a tighter, more linear level design that keeps the player engaged at all times, instead of falling for the open world meme and fucking it up because Bioware doesn't know how to make a good open world.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.