[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best d-pad of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: ps_vita_d-pad1.png (65KB, 350x180px) Image search: [Google]
ps_vita_d-pad1.png
65KB, 350x180px
Is this the best d-pad of all time?
>>
Original DS
>>
>>381563784
It's pretty damn good.
>>
I used to think so but then I tried playing tekken 6 with it and found it to be a bit small. I recently got addicted to tekken 7 and playing with it on the dualshock4 has been great. Ended up getting 6 on the vita to practice combos on the go but it felt small compared to the dualshock dpad.

I still think its one of the greatest dpads of all time (the entire design of the vita is 10/10, aside from the reartouchpad), i think dualshock has the better dpad just for its size.
>>
>>381563784
That and the XONE's are pretty good.
>>
I found the psp one more comfortable.
>>
I found it terrible. Too small and stiff. But I'm glad you like it.
>>
>>381563784
bro, YOU'RE the best d-pad of all time. <3
>>
Fantastic buttons.
Too bad it has terrible analog sticks and rear touchpad that gets in the way.
>>
File: saturn.jpg (171KB, 1228x912px) Image search: [Google]
saturn.jpg
171KB, 1228x912px
>>381563784
I like it but it would be better if it was bigger and if sony would use it in their ds4
as far as best though i still believe saturn one holds the title
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.