[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arms of Ultra SF2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: arms_.jpg (353KB, 926x1500px) Image search: [Google]
arms_.jpg
353KB, 926x1500px
I'm trying to decide between either Arms of Ultra Street Fighter 2 on my switch. I've never really played any fighting games in the past but I'm interested in getting into the genre. what are your guy's opinions and recommendations?
>>
Get Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for the PS2. That has Hyper Street Fighter 2, which is much better and $20 cheaper.

Wait until Arms gets more content.
>>
I got bored of arms aftera couple of days. Would not rec but SF2 is some over priced trash. Don't shelll out 40 bucks for a 10 dollar game,.
>>
I mean, you want to get into the genre, Street Fighter.

You want something that isn't a conventional fighting game but might be more palatable, has a player base and is actually getting updated down the line, ARMS.
>>
>>381558345
>Arms and USF2
They're both mediocre and overpriced games, stay the fuck away from them.

>I've never really played any fighting games in the past but I'm interested in getting into the genre.
I enjoy my Switch, but it's not ideal for fighting games at all. Do you not have a computer to run GGPO on? A toaster will do.
>>
>>381558936
yeah i my main platform is PC. What is GGPO?
>>
>>381559175
https://www.fightcade.com

Download, just google search for the rom, and play online with others.

Super Street Fighter II Turbo is a great place to start, then work your way over to The King of Fighters '98 for more advanced inputs.
>>
>>381559560
thanks anon
>>
>>381558345
The Arms community still has a lot of noobs, so I guess if you're in to the online aspect you can git gud with the community.

USF2s online already has a fair few pros on it, you'd best be good at it if you want to play the online for more than an hour.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.