[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GTA V

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1523x856px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1523x856px
Is literally a masterpiece with an unforgettable campaign and you're all just butt blasted that take two just wants you to experience the game as it was intended to be played.
>>
>>381555390
Nah. Trevor ruins it. Most annoying character to ever come from a gta game.
>>
>>381555390
I think it's more that not only are Rockstar not introducing campaign DLC, but actually making it impossible to mod the game anymore. It's like they don't care about the single player community.
>>
>>381555390
Micheal was ok, for me he should have been the only playable character.
>>
I thought it was ok, San Andreas was still a better game.
>>
Terrible characters, B movie plot, nothing to do in the city, lame missions. Literally the most forgettable experience in the GATA 3D main series
>>
Pre-heist "missions" ruin it for me.
>>
>>381555390
>an unforgettable campaign
Funny then that I've forgotten most of it.
>>
I forgot the whole plot in like three months after finishing the game, been thinking about replaying it, can't believe this shit is almost 4 years old
>>
File: 1378877798224.jpg (583KB, 1004x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1378877798224.jpg
583KB, 1004x1000px
>>381555390
>>
>>381555390
The only moment in the entire plot that I remember is the black haired guy having a shit family and trevor torturing someone. It was forgettable trash like most open world stories
>>
>>381555390
Goddamn you're naive, they don't give a rat's ass about how people experience the game. They just wanted it to seem like they're doing something to stop cheating in Online, so they shut down the one and only tool that allows people to install mods... in singleplayer. The damn thing doesn't even let you access online with mods.
>>
>>381555532
they don't buy more shark cards you worthless whore
>>
>>381555390
>nigger main character was a white guy
No
>>
The best thing I can say about GTA5 is it wasn't an unplayable mess of shit with nothing to do like GTA4.
>>
>>381555390
It was a pretty forgettable campaign.
>>
File: bain.jpg (27KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bain.jpg
27KB, 625x626px
>>
>>381555390
They don't want you to experience the way the game was intended to play, they just want more OnlineBuks™ from 12 year olds who stole mommy's credit card.
>>
>>381556371
4 at least had vigilante missions and taxi stuff like the old games, 5 has fuckall to do too
>>
>>381558354
>taxi stuff like the old games, 5 has fuckall to do too
Want to know how I know you never actually played it?
>>
>>381558354
Oh boy more driving and shooting, exactly what GTA4 needed.
>>
>>381556274
what did he mean by this
>>
HOW ABOUT
>>
>>381559841
YOU
>>
>>381559918
SUCK MY COCK
>>
The only gta game I beat once.

That shit is trash, only fags who never played the older ones think its good.
>>
File: gta v live love laugh.jpg (78KB, 960x536px) Image search: [Google]
gta v live love laugh.jpg
78KB, 960x536px
>>381555491
Trevor is a great character with good motivations. Michael and Trevor balance each other, they're like one regular GTA main characters divided in two:
>Michael is a classy gangster
>Trevor is a complete psychopath
>Michael is into crime for the money and fame
>Trevor is into crime for the chaos
>Michael is "the feels"
>Trevor is the rage
etc. etc.

Franklin was pretty bland. Typical street thug in his 30s realizing he's too old to play gangsta, and guys like Lamar are keeping him down. He was what CJ probably was before the events of GTA: San Andreas.
>>
>>381555390
>Is literally a masterpiece
Lol, nope
> with an unforgettable campaign
Some bits tend to be forgettable

But still, GTAV has a great singleplayer
The online mode is absolute garbage and you can't prove me wrong
>>
>>381560301
Wording this. Trevor only works as a character because of that counter-balance with Michael. Trevor alone is shit, as is Michael. Together they work.

Franklin is just a third wheel.
>>
>>381560301
>He was what CJ probably was before the events of GTA: San Andreas.
Judging by "Introduction" video, CJ was the same asshole before game's events.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QRZfvLWmOc
>>
>>381555390
>unforgettable campaign
Only because so little actually happens, and every major event is laborious foreshadowed/teased for hours before it actually happens.

Compared to any of the other games, especially III, VC, and SA, it's eminently boring and forgettable. Even IV was better in terms of the city having its own character (even if that character was 'grim depressing bullshit'.
>>
File: 13543462445.jpg (74KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
13543462445.jpg
74KB, 526x300px
>>381555390
>unforgettable campaign
I can tell you the story to Trevor's introduction but then there's 20 hours of absolutely nothing. I'm drawing a blank here.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.