[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its gonna be shit, isnt it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: .jpg (866KB, 2542x1426px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
866KB, 2542x1426px
Its gonna be shit, isnt it.
>>
>>381550961
Dunno, let me peer into my crystal ball and find out for you
>>
>>381550961
>all people are hyped by the game in treehouse
>games look fluid and respects the aspects of older 3D mario games
I SED ITS GON BE SHIT SO ITS GON BE SHIT RIGHT?????
>>
yes
>>
File: 1495976029050.jpg (701KB, 3632x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1495976029050.jpg
701KB, 3632x1268px
>>381550961
see >>381551109
you sound like the dumb nigger you likely are
>>
Judging by the gameplay shown, no.
>>
>>381550961
With those physics, exploration, new locations, new enemies & new mechanics I highly doubt it.
>>
Looks like Super Mario 64 2, so it looks fantastic.

Day 1 purchase for me.
>>
>>381550961
Its a 3d Mario of course it will be...
>>
It will, so Nintendo needs to make an announcement soon and go 3rd party. Mario Odyssey on PS4 would help Nintendo, they need every penny.
>>
depends on if you like mario games in general, I think it looks decent for a mario game
>>
>>381550961
I'll never understand the thought process of a contrarian.
>>
>The Americans are waking up
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (27KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
27KB, 306x306px
>bowser is the villain again
>>
>>381551109
I'm gonna be devils advocate and say I'm not very hyped for this. I've watched tons of gameplay videos so far and it seems like the platforming has taken a serious downgrade. It's very, very simple. Enemy placement is also very bare, there's little to no enemies at all in the actual overworld, which makes the whole moon hunting a lot more easier than previous games.

The hat control gimmick is actually pretty cool though and it's a lot better than just going with the regular power ups again.
>>
>>381552367
>The Canadians are waking up
>>
>>381552563
you have the right to not by hyped from what you've seen at the treehouse and trailers, games can't appeal to anybody that's for sure.
But I was more talking about the fact there is a huge minority of mario fans that are interested in Odyssey
>>
>>381552314
>Popular Games comes out
>Attention Whore wants free (You)'s

Its bait.
>>
It's looking good so far. I was worried that the game would be too much like Sunshine (i.e. more of a collectathon where the platforming takes a side-role) but they seem to be opting for the SM64 style instead. Plus the capture mechanic seems to be interesting and you moves seem to flow nicely into one another.
>>
WAAAAAAAAAAA...
>>
>>381552563
There wasn't very much platforming in the first few worlds of 64 either. I mean, in Bombomb battlefield you barely had to jump at all.
>>
>>381552863
Also the Harriet fight did make me worry about the bosses being simple "jump on them three time" like many other recent Mario games but the Mecha Wiggler battle seemed to be much more interesting. Hopefully there are lots more of those (it seems like there's one of those types of bosses for every night-time level).
>>
>Shitpost weeks before release saying it looks like shit
>Threads will look like this
>So this is the power of Switch... WOW with a picture of a compressed Youtube screenshot
>People playing on Dolphin Cemu and who cant afford a Switch will say how good the previous games were and how shit Odyssey will be

>Game is released
>Probably 92+ metacritic review and user score
>Shitposters write "Paid reviews" in every thread

>After few days shitposters return with
>After the dust has stelled What went so horrible wrong

>Weeks later
>It sold good shitposter will claim Galaxy sold better and say that the proof how shit it is

>Months pass
>Lads why did everybody forget this game ? Was it so bland?

>Years pass
>Mustards can finally emulate the game
>HAHA OH WOW I'M ENJOYING THIS in 8k in 120 FPS
>>
>>381553265
Filtered
>>
>>381553265
Filtered
>>
>>381550961
You wish, zeldafag. It's going to be GOTY
>>
>>381553265
Are you that completely hideous tripfag? Filtered
>>
OP would love the game if it was on the PS4, I bet.
>>
>>381553606
no thats boco
>>
>>381553421
>>381553492

>Triggered Mustards
>>
>>381553265
Please stop ban evading
>>
>nintendo worth more than sony on the stock market
>suddenly nintendo shitposting goes into overdrive

really makes a man think
>>
>>381553726
I said please
>>
>it's a /v/ sets itself up to get BTFO again
Wow to think BotW was just months ago.
>>
File: Screenshot (594).png (21KB, 810x160px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (594).png
21KB, 810x160px
>still tripfagging
when will you learn
>>
>>381552176
>being this fucking retarded
How do you even function with such low level brain activity?
>>
>>381550961
Maybe. Maybe not.
>>
>>381554254
why do you take the bait?
>>
>>381550961
IGN will rate it 10/10, whether that means it's good or not is up to you
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.